UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!&

I used to work for UPS, and they way they handle the packages its no wonder you guys had things broken.   The trucks are loaded so crappy that when you open the door to unload them, everything falls out, sometimes on you if you dont get out of the way fast enough.
A guy I work used to do the same thing. He grimaces every time I order something and it is shipped UPS...I do now, too. Those fugwads are useless.

hey slopehead....   did you get it today?
yep got it crache. Now get yer ass over here and help me install this thing!!!

Sure am glad I got the big bottle!....not! I guess I'll have to carry it in a backpack or something. Think the bike would look really weird if I had a bag ass Nitrous bottle for a sissy bar???

Yep they suck!!

First in the spring a UPS worker accidently skipped a mint Busa gas tank across the sidewalk. After making a huge seen and coming back with a useless police report, disposable camera, and three witness's phone numbers the owner finally gave me $100.

Next time they through a set of fairings (packed very well) around and dented the tank, broke the rear fairing in half. It has been three weeks and my customer is still waiting on insurance to pay!

The next and final straw for me. It literally looks like they drug a front wheel behind the UPS Truck!! Wore through the cardboard and was scraping on the center of wheel!!

USPS Priority Mail all the way for me!

I have talked with the local shipping solutions store and several people that work for UPS and all say that they throw packages around way too much!

They want every package shipped through them to be able to take a 3 foot fall several times. This should tell us something.

UPS is the best in the bussiness in my experiance..You must insure stuff...Fedex is no better if not worse and Fedex Ground is by far the worst....USPS takes way to long to pay for damages,etc...

UPS is the best in the bussiness in my experiance..You must insure stuff...Fedex is no better if not worse and Fedex Ground is by far the worst....USPS takes way to long to pay for damages,etc...
Have you had problems with FedEx? When given a choice they are the only ones I use. Never had a box so much as scuffed let alone damaged, way faster delivery times vs. UPS and USPS plus they deliver on Saturdays and I've had items dropped off at my house as late as 9:00 pm. Great tracking system too.

UPS is downright s-l-o-w and as already mentioned, they destroy everything they touch.

USPS is ok except for the hogwhore that delivers to my house. My driveway is about 500' long and she's too lazy to drive up to my house. If the package is too big to cram in the mailbox she just throws it on the side of the road. I've had documents in large envelopes that got blown along with the breeze from every car going by. Eventually I went to the post office to complain in person and the head postmaster just so happened to be there. So far no more problems but they haven't regained my trust yet.

I hate and never use UPS a$$hats!!

But I sold a LCD monitor and My usual shipper(FEDEX) would not cover the value,so I went to USP..Box came loks like a truck ran over it,after many many hours on hold and the complete runaround everything from it wasn't boxed right(I called for specs and made sure it was)to they sent the forms out,to their paying and there not..been over 2 months still no pay!!

They suck and I will never use them again..Had good luck with FEDEX their the cheapest too!!

Back