UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!&

oldhat

Registered
I am SO pissed off!!!!! These losers totally fubar a package and wont do jack to help. I asked the so helpful nice lady at customer support to overnight the package since they hosed it up and she tld me to go get bent! Do me a favor all.....DONT USE UPS!!!!!!

click the link and check this shat out!!!!

UPS BLOWS!!!

guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

matt, click the progress link and you will see it's gonna be in yer hot lil' hands TODAY!!!!! .... almost a month after ordering it.
sad.gif

I agree that they suck. Last year they busted up my Xmas packages to my family and wouldn't do anything about it, and now I have ordered some performance stuff in July and keep sending it back to the shipper saying the address doesn't exist, yet they have delivered other packages to that address. They are complete retards.

I agree that they suck.  Last year they busted up my Xmas packages to my family and wouldn't do anything about it, and now I have ordered some performance stuff in July and keep sending it back to the shipper saying the address doesn't exist, yet they have delivered other packages to that address.  They are complete retards.
did you file an insurance damage claim on it?

You think that's something... We used to have a daily pick-up with UPS up until they lost and damaged some of our high end actuators... keep in mind that some of these units are close to 2-5 grand each..
rcs-set.gif

then to make matters worse they end up running a fork lift into this model...(the particular one they damaged was close to 25 grand)
ixxsel.gif

I used to work for UPS, and they way they handle the packages its no wonder you guys had things broken. The trucks are loaded so crappy that when you open the door to unload them, everything falls out, sometimes on you if you dont get out of the way fast enough.

I agree that they suck.  Last year they busted up my Xmas packages to my family and wouldn't do anything about it, and now I have ordered some performance stuff in July and keep sending it back to the shipper saying the address doesn't exist, yet they have delivered other packages to that address.  They are complete retards.
did you file an insurance damage claim on it?
Yes, long story short they declined it and it wasn't worth the hassle. I just refuse to use them ever again.

That package has been all over the place
laugh.gif

Did you know that you moved? They thought so
rock.gif

hrrmmm....that's not good at all.

yer such a man-#####, Sled. Yer package has been everywhere.
wow.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

I ordered some paint from HOK...took over a month to get my paint. I called like 2 or 3 days after the expected deliverty date. The sh!itheads (AKA UPS) told me they left the packagae on a truck. Told me they'd send it out the next day. Nothing. I called again...and must have got the same lady you did Matt. She was a b!itch. Over a month later, after calling UPS, calling HOK, calling UPS, calling HOK, I finally get my paint, and found out from the HOK rep that the dumbazzes must have been manhandling my package because somehow the paint popped open...nice. Also, that used street tail that I ordered for my Honda?...they frickin' broke it. The package looked it had been used for rugby practice. Same sh!it you got. No sorry. Nothing. They were actually pretty pissed that I had the audacity to complain. Being totally serious, probably 4 out of 5 packages I get are roughed up. The delivery guys NEVER knock here either. They just toss them outside my garage door. My brand new Pirelli's I ordered for my Bus? They left them outside my garage...didn't drop them off till after 5 PM at night, in the rain, I found them out there the next morning. Good thing I live in a decent neighborhood, hey?

I'm with you, Matt. BOYCOTT THOSE BASTIDS!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Back