uploading pics

skid vicious

Registered
i'd like to upload some pics of mine but it would seem i need a password from a mod. i checked out the sticky regarding the upload center so correct me if i'm wrong.
i got pics of airshows, carshows, and my blonde and brunette girlfriends goin at it. alright the last one is BS. but i got some pics that some of you would like
any advice?

PM the Blonde
argue.gif

The upload center feature is for donating members only...just a little perk for those that help curb the costs of the org
smile.gif
Not a requirement...

You can post pics one at a time by just pressing the "browse" button at the bottom of the reply screen...show the pics!
smile.gif

smile.gif

cool, that makes things easier. although i would have just copy and pasted them from another site i'm on wrapped in image tags. that would have been the easiest.

(skid vicious @ Nov. 01 2006,19:00) cool, that makes things easier.  although i would have just copy and pasted them from another site i'm on wrapped in image tags.  that would have been the easiest.
I've seen your avatar on another site ......just can't remember which one .

(VaBusa @ Nov. 01 2006,11:39) The upload center feature is for donating members only...just a little perk for those that help curb the costs of the org
smile.gif
 Not a requirement...

You can post pics one at a time by just pressing the "browse" button at the bottom of the reply screen...show the pics!  
smile.gif
i hit the browse button and previewd and nada. is there a quicker or more efficient way of doing this? couldn't i just copy them from p-bucket with the IMG tags on them?

smile.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>SH.ORG ....that's it !!</span>

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
.....you'll like it here !

You can hit the image button up top and place the url, max is 10 images per post that way...

(skid vicious @ Nov. 01 2006,19:00) so that means 10 per post and as many posts ina  thread?  or is it 10 pics per thread....
actually, I was mistaken, it is 12 pics per post...

That is what I/we are here for!
beerchug.gif

Back