Upgraded Board

Yeah I am all over the upgrades, good stuff....But just what in thell are these little squares under our Avatars?  What do they mean and what is their point?
rock.gif

<--------------------

Yeah I am all over the upgrades, good stuff....But just what in thell are these little squares under our Avatars?  What do they mean and what is their point?
rock.gif

<--------------------
Maybe it's a way for the Guru's to keep track of the bad seeds.
5 squares and yer outta here.........yer in trouble Rev........strange thing is.....I have no squares.....maybe it's the other way around no squares and yer bout to get the big kicka$$ axin outta here.......now I'm in trouble......wuz new.

rock.gif

<--------------------
Maybe it's a way for the Guru's to keep track of the bad seeds.
5 squares and yer outta here.........yer in trouble Rev........strange thing is.....I have no squares.....maybe it's the other way around no squares and yer bout to get the big kicka$$ axin outta here.......now I'm in trouble......wuz new.
I have been trying to figure that out for some time now

Thanks Frank, the squares are there to keep you guys busy, idle hands are the devils workshop

I bet it's just a cool factor/ good looking meter. Yeah that has to be it. Me and Odyssey are just pimpin...But Monster, Oracle, guys lookslike you need some pimping up. Might want to Consult the Rhythm guide to pimpin Like a Pro, 2nd edition.
tounge.gif

I bet it's just a cool factor/ good looking meter.  Yeah that has to be it.  Me and Odyssey are just pimpin...But Monster, Oracle, guys lookslike you need some pimping up.  Might want to Consult the Rhythm guide to pimpin Like a Pro, 2nd edition.  
tounge.gif
I'm goin with RIP on this one.....it's a Dork level meter......and Rev's the winner!!!

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I bet it's just a cool factor/ good looking meter.  Yeah that has to be it.  Me and Odyssey are just pimpin...But Monster, Oracle, guys lookslike you need some pimping up.  Might want to Consult the Rhythm guide to pimpin Like a Pro, 2nd edition.  
tounge.gif
I'm goin with RIP on this one.....it's a Dork level meter......and Rev's the winner!!!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh ####, Thats cold...
laugh.gif
Actually, I am pretty certain the little squares are a measure of "Verbal Asswhoopin Ability" thus my many boxes...and of course MSF's noticable lack of the same. There is still hope for The Oracle however...

I really would like to know just what in the #### they are though...

I am willing to bet that they are actually there just to see who starts asking the question "what the #### are those" first. Prolly the web equivilant of a Curious George meter...

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Oracle is suppose to know all, yet knows nothing, has just been proven
tounge.gif

Im betting its based on how active members are, or a post-whore level or something lol
laugh.gif
cache probly thought it up
mad.gif

They mean something I just dont have time to set em up, I am still working on making changes to the hardware. Either I will get caught up and make the changes or Dustin can do it, at this point its whoever gets to it first.

Cap

Yeah.. I'll get to it in a few weeks. I'm in Baltimore Maryland right now and should be in DC tomorrow. I won't get a chance to mess with it till I get back to good ole Oklahoma next week. Lots of changes to be made.. I think everybody will like them though.

Back