Update on Mom

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks for all the support guys.

Here is the latest.

The surgery was scheduled for 45 minutes. Due to the amount of scar tissue (gall bladder surgery several years ago) it took an hour and a half. It was uneventful with no glitches. In my previous post, I stated that she would be in ICU for 5-7 days and on a ventilator for 2-3. Dad says that the Dr. said that ICU may not be required and the ventilator may not be required. She is still in recovery and will be for a little while. I will keep this updated as the day goes along.

Thanks so much for all your support.

Don

super.gif
We'll still Keep Her in our Prayers !!! Great News though  
beerchug.gif

That is Awesome Don tell your dad to get mom up and moving ASAP that is the Key to recovery with that surgery atleast that is what the Doc told my wife when she had it done. We had her up and moving the day after she was not happy but she is glad we made her do it now. Keeping MOM in our prayers Bro

Well,
They have her up in her room. Right now it looks like no ICU. She is not on a ventilator just yet. She is having a little difficulty breathing so they are watching that minute by minute to see if they need to intubate her. She is awake and talking to Dad and little brother. In quite a bit of pain right now. Thanks again.

Don

Back