Unique helmets

wOw ... there are definately some weird/original helmets on that site ... yikes.
wow.gif

Okay just for clarity....I'm 41, " ain't ridin' with no horn stickin' out ma dang lid, bra......"
laugh.gif

I don't know about anyone else looking for lids options, but I ended up buying an 05' red / black Busa-Shoei off ebay to go with my silver r1000. I didn't want monsters, I wanted Kanji's !!!!
super.gif

i'm not real fond of protruberances that take the lid i wear for safety purposes and turn it into a high leverage neck snapping device....save the fiendish artwork for the chopper crowd.

I'm thinking if you do a roll off the bike and the head gets rolled under. Impailment is about to happen. OUCH!
crazy.gif

death.jpg

Wow! If anybody sees Lamb with a helmet with a horn sticking out of it, slap him silly!! PLEASE!

Just get a job working for Disney if you want to sport crazy junk like that on your head.  If you thought your neck was sore after a long windy ride before...

ppl don't realizes about the accdents...with perfect round shaped helmet can be parted from the body without saying goodbye...handle bar went thru belly(with spiky barends...) and shows the chrome tips out of the back of someone...etc.
this is why I don't put any sharp objects around me or my bike....i look thru the pics...and its all scarie stuff, except one...pink boobytrap helmet...
laugh.gif

Anyone here would have to be
all_coholic.gif
or out your fuggin' mind to do something that stupid.

Back