Unheated houses and obesity

Common sense. You seem to be blaming outside factors for a small problem which you can control. A posible solution was already given here.

Of course you could use this to your advantage. Keep your calorie intake down and your body will burn more fat trying to keep you warm. You will lose weight faster if you don't give in to the increased calorie intake.

Buys 7 series bmw, complains not enough heat in house, gains weight because house isn't warm enough....

Lol seems legit

Exercise warms the body. Next time you get hungry in the cold house stand up in your blanket and jog in place. You'll warm up and according to your theory, your hunger should subside. Problem solved :laugh:

I'm with you on this one buddy but adults have very little brown fat. You will have some small pockets of it around your heart and possibly a little in your back. Babies have tons of brown fat to protect them but by the time you're an adult all you have is standard fatty mic fat fat from too much McDonald's and good ole down home fried chicken. Mmmmm I love me some fried chicken and mashed potatoes..... Be right back, I'm cold so going to some fried foods
ur right Charlie, as u age u tend to have less brown fat usually. much more when ur very young I agree. some people will have more then others tho and plays a role in some peoples ability to burn fat easier then others.

Back