unexpected purchase for wifey

That is awesome! Congrats Trish! :cheerleader: The reason it feels lighter is because the center of gravity is lower than the Bandits. I am so happy for you!

Somebody please please help me get rid of the Katana we have, I want to get Juli something else too!

That is awesome! Congrats Trish! :cheerleader: The reason it feels lighter is because the center of gravity is lower than the Bandits. I am so happy for you!

Somebody please please help me get rid of the Katana we have, I want to get Juli something else too!

I know someone who is interested.

thats what I was thinking. well more like "thats one bigazz bike for a 750..."

The Shadows really aren't too big. The picture makes it look bigger than it looks in person, and they feel very light. Great choice and I'm glad all the stars were aligned so it could happen :thumbsup:.

you made a good choice picking up that bike. I had the same exact one and they are so comfortable to ride and the maintenance is easy too. That is a good bike and I know she will enjoy her for years to come. You see everything happened for purposed.

04-28-07_2031.jpg

I think she was meant to have the bike. Our original plans before Luci went into overtime at the shop put us in that place, at that time, under the same conditions. The universe had to realign when Luci got detained at the shop a bit longer than expected.

Looks good, Dennis! Congrats, Trish!! :beerchug:

I just heard all about it! :whistle: Glad you had a good time tonight at dinner :)

Nice bike. My friends love their Shadow 750s. That looks so comfy you may have just purchased another easy chair.

Looks good, Dennis! Congrats, Trish!! :beerchug:

I just heard all about it! :whistle: Glad you had a good time tonight at dinner :)

Trish told me twice not to forget the camera, and what did I do? Forgot the camera. :doh: I'll get a post up about it anyway.

Back