Undertail

sessions

Registered
Has anybody ever bought an undertail from e-bay manufactured by Jiapin? It sells for $109.95 Check the pics out and let me know what you think?

2ff9_1_b.jpg

3d40_1_sbl.jpg

Looks like a Mototech tail to me. Bought one from another seller than retained the stock taillight. Wonder how bright the LEDs are on that one?

Looks pretty good. Does it come color-matched for the year or just a couple color choices?

Will have to view the link later, but if the feedback is good (on similar items or services) it may not be too bad. Is it made out of ABS?

I wonder if it would be hard to paint my bike is under construction right now being painted flat black, I guess I could sand it down and shoot it?

Looks just like the one I got off e-bay a few years ago. $100 for it & it came painted to match. The turn signals suck, can't see them in the daylight & barely at night.

do yourself a favor and go with a reputable name (hotbodies, etc). When it comes to fit and more importantly lights, you will say you should have spent the extra $50.

I was going to go with a "lesser" priced one and instead went with the Hotbodies after decideing the color matching issue would bug me. I am glad I paid the extra for the Hotbodies as there was no issues hooking it up up and no problems with it since. Just remember there is a reason most time those products are cheaper

Just a word, "Don't"....GoFaster (John) bought one, and maybe it was the guy that wired it, or just crappy led's, but he's had nothing but trouble with the led's since he installed it. :oldcool:

Back