UNDERTAIL PHOTOS!!!!

Thinker,
I seen yours before I bought mine, the only thing I didn't like too much was the ring around the tail light. I'm getting a deal from the place were I bought my undertail, swap some good pics for a hugger! Don't know if I will install it though? Kinda like the looks without, if it chips I'll just have my buddy re-paint it. He put almost 5 coats of some really good clear coat on the bottom, he thinks it will last- guess i'll have to wait and see!

Oh and Sane-man, My bike only had 1100 miles on it-getting the first service done monday! "It's never too new to chop it up and make it yours!"

I must have missed it, where did your's come from Bull? I'm in the boat w/ Sane_man, new '03 40th, and will need to get it painted as well.
firedevil.gif

Sane_man - when we get together we need to talk about getting some matching paint from Color-Rite...

Changing the undertail is something new to me...they all look great...

I'm going to have to research that; add it to my list of mods for the Busa!

Good pics guys...

The undertail came from superbikestore.com The current photo of it just shows the undertail in flat black and not installed. This is why it took me countless hours on the internet to find it. I've seen the site before and just overlooked it, very crappy pic. That's why Dave(superbikestore) wants my photos!

Thanks for all the hard work to take the pictures - you are right the instructions are not very good - we will make new ones with the help of these pictures.
Part looks great on the bike.
We have more parts for the Busa - huggers from $119.95, undertail is $129.95 and screens from $68.95 (high level - Airflow)
Come take a look www.superbikestore.com.
Free Shipping to all US addresses from our Michigan Warehouse.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the back of a busa with an undertail kinda looks like the creature from Alien
eyes.gif

Hmmm, 1st the 03 40th Second Look Skins, then an Iridium PB Airflow, THEN the undertail... Let me see, that's about the next $600 into the Busa....
firedevil.gif

I won't mention my new Vanson Hayabusa jacket that was just delivered. Too bad it doesn't match the orange. Jetset, thanks for telling me about that great deal!!!!

My son is itching to mod his TS, and I tell him, what about the rain protection, re: water thrown up from rear tire......

So all you undertail modders, please tell me about water protection ??

Thanks

Peace

I think it looks great! Would you please email me your photo's for installation? I definetly think I'm going to buy one. Thanks

My son is itching to mod his TS, and I tell him, what about the rain protection, re: water thrown up from rear tire......

So all you undertail modders, please tell me about water protection ??

Thanks

Peace
I've added an aftermarket undertail to mine and was recently caught in the rain. I had a backpack on and another pack bungied to the rear seat. Neither was particularly wet, less wet than anything else on me or the bike. Moreover, they weren't dirty from the mud, etc. from the rainy streets. So, I'd say that removing the rear fender does not cause the water roostertail from the rear tire to arc over onto the rider. Though it probably does throw more water on the the cars following you than in stock form, but then they shouldn't be so close anyway.
devil.gif

Super Bike Store

Check it out, it's on the net. Scroll down to see the undertail photos, then click to the left under "see whats availible for your bike" and there it is again! hehehe kinda neat it's on the web!

MArcus

Back