Undertail

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
My 04 Sonic Silver and blue is still running the factory rear fender. I have decided I want to do an undertail and request inputs from your experts. What is the absolute best out there for quality/looks/fitment? I do not want to buy a cheap product and be unhappy. I want it to fit and look great. Prefer it factory OEM Sonic Silver ready to go but can paint if needed unless a carbon fiber is the route to take. Let me know what your experiance is and I'll go from there.

There are many to choose from. There are alot of us that use a Mototeck undertail just like myself. There are also alot of UFO undertails as well. It is really going to come down to what style you want. Both of the mentioned tails above will be hit and miss on the fitment department. I have a black and silver 05 and the color match on my Mototeck is pretty good. Your silver is probably going to be a bit more noticeable if it doesnt match up but if you think about it... how often are you going to be on the ground looking up at your undertail.

older pics right after i installed the undertail
mototeckundertailangle.jpg

mototeckundertailback.jpg

Perfect guys! I had looked yesterday at the Mototec and was leaning in that direction! However, coming back and seeing the two options that Greg offers is perfect. I'll do the Top Gun! Thanks for the inputs. I did do the search feature yesterday but I guess the new site was having troubles. I'll call Greg and order ASAP.
thumb_up.gif

Top Gun with libertel leds for me is the best looking one.

I prefer the undertails that use the stock tail light. I bought a Motorhead unit directly from the guy the makes them, I just need to get it painted and installed.

Back