One Stop Shoping

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Do we have a sponser that will be able to provide me with this parts list and of course at a great ORG price. All for my 2004 Busa

1) 42 Tooth Sprocket - no weird colors... prefer traditional OEM Silver.. my bike is an 04 Sonic Silver/Blue
2) Muzzy Fan
3) Speedo Healer
4) GIPRO with Blue Lights and I think the latest is version 4

Of course only the best parts available if I can afford them. Hit me up sponsers with a Fathers Day Sale!
banana.gif

Charles from Street N Track should be able to help you with that list. I'm sure he'll get you a good price.

Charles it is.... done deal and I'm sure parts will be on it's way! OK, I'm still a newbie here as far as the knowledge level goes. GIPRO and SpeedO heeler! Will I need to purchase a harness that runs from I think I read the front nose piece or is there a place these items already just plug-n-play from?

Not sure about the SpeedoHealer but the GI Pro will reach the battery connection under seat. The cable is plenty long and it stays out of the way. You will love the GIPro. At least I do!

Charles it is.... done deal and I'm sure parts will be on it's way!  OK, I'm still a newbie here as far as the knowledge level goes.  GIPRO and SpeedO heeler!  Will I need to purchase a harness that runs from I think I read the front nose piece or is there a place these items already just plug-n-play from?
There are 2 pieces for the speedohealer. One is the unit itself and the other is the connector. I am sure Charles hooked you up because they are usually sold as a unit. So for the most part, yes the speedohealer is a plug-N-play unit.

Charles it is.... done deal and I'm sure parts will be on it's way!  OK, I'm still a newbie here as far as the knowledge level goes.  GIPRO and SpeedO heeler!  Will I need to purchase a harness that runs from I think I read the front nose piece or is there a place these items already just plug-n-play from?
There are 2 pieces for the speedohealer. One is the unit itself and the other is the connector. I am sure Charles hooked you up because they are usually sold as a unit. So for the most part, yes the speedohealer is a plug-N-play unit.
Thanks Firedog.... good to go for now! Hope I have a weekend project now to tackle.

Back