Undertail pic linky for those that were asking

A close up you can find in the earlier posts of the link that I sent. Dang people are damanding. Just buy it. It's the best indertail out there. Then ya'll can look at it all you want. :poke:

A close up you can find in the earlier posts of the link that I sent. Dang people are damanding. Just buy it. It's the best indertail out there. Then ya'll can look at it all you want. :poke:

sorry junior...

the "close ups" in that post are undertails I make.....

I don't sell to or produce for "tobefast.com"

so please correct your info.

My undertails are unique unless someone has ripped me off.

They sell the exact same thing, looks like someone ripped you off then, because mine looks exactly like what you have, but for a better price. I paid 175 + 8 shipped. :rofl:

Info corrected :moon:

They sell the exact same thing, looks like someone ripped you off then, because mine looks exactly like what you have, but for a better price. I paid 175 + 8 shipped. :rofl:

Info corrected :moon:

close ups then..

since I carry a patent...I would LOVE to see they have ripped me off.

This is funny. Here it is boss.

catalyst_139.jpg

The flip side looks just like the pics you posted. I find it hard to believe you. They have been making these things for years.

you bought a reproduction "TheMotorhead" undertail...

The battery box has flex points that will fail amoung a ton of other flaws...

The undertail I produce...I STARTED with that and improved...

PLEASE show close ups.

I know perfectly well how they fit.

Please don't represent that as what I produce

Yeah, ok. That is the undertail that I bought, but I don't really feel like getting my camera out, going to my garage, trying to get enought light to take good pictures, downloading them to the computer, then posting them to the org. to lazy tonite. Maybe some other time. Also, ne problems with the battery tray. Actually has enough room for the battery and the ecu and a little padding to protect them. Plenty strong. I like it.

Correct in saying about the failures! I have one in my garage that the battery fell through!

I don't know what you guys bought, but mine is great. No failures, holes match up perfect, and I have had it for over almost two years. Oh well.

Back