Undertail Exhaust?

speedfreak069

Registered
Is there a undertail exhaust made for the Busa looking for a 4into1. I have devil carbons 4into2 now but don't like them

Is there a undertail exhaust made for the Busa looking for a 4into1. I have devil carbons 4into2 now but don't like them
Seen some home-brewed undertail exhaust, but never any mass manufactured units. You'll need a squished exhaust to fit underneath and not rub on the tire - not much clearance on a busa unless you change out the rear sub.

Seen some home-brewed undertail exhaust, but never any mass manufactured units. You'll need a squished exhaust to fit underneath and not rub on the tire - not much clearance on a busa unless you change out the rear sub.

That sounds like a good idea, perhaps a greg's gsxr tail and then an undertail.

It would be nice to have a under tail exhaust kit, but why manufactures didn't created a ready made kit for our busa? All I see are just high rise kit.

The undertail exhaust would look cool from the rear, but is totally not gonna work on the Busa. The tail section hangs too low, battery box is too far back, you'd lose all of your trunk space, and the exhaust would be like 2 feet wide at the footpegs to make the bend up under the tail..

I'd look hideous to say the least.

Not a fan of the under tail,,,Looks like the bike is about to take a dump....Just looks wrong...

The undertail exhaust would look cool from the rear, but is totally not gonna work on the Busa. The tail section hangs too low, battery box is too far back, you'd lose all of your trunk space, and the exhaust would be like 2 feet wide at the footpegs to make the bend up under the tail..

I'd look hideous to say the least.

Hater! My setup for the previous gen 1 would have been sexy. Too bad my metal guy flaked.

It's doable

hayabusa undertail exhaust.jpg

hayabusa 08 undertail exhaust.jpg

hayabusa 08 undertail exhaust.jpg

hayabusa undertail exhaust.jpg

Hey Busa1166 that's the exact pic of the undertail exhaust I had in mind. Im sorry but nothing about that looks hideous IMO :whistle: That's as clean as it gets.... as far as trunk space goes whats the difference between doing that or a gsxr 1000 tail conversion or a fiberglass solo tail? Your gonna lose trunk space regardless at the cost of a nice custom touch, might as well lose it at the expense of a trick azz exhaust :thumbsup:

Back