UNC sucks

Who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they are all blue so they suck... though the tar heel blue does suck more :laugh:

*go pack* :thumbsup:

You would really pick Carolina over Duke, when you're a State fan.
Wow I am a DUKE fan and a fan of any team playing Carolina

Yes I will pick Carolina, we have beat other times when we werent ranked, when it comes to Carolina and Puke the rankings get throwed out the window, you ought know that if your a true fan of this rivalry!

For the record I'm a Tarheel fan!

I've been a carolina fan all my life but they are playing terrible right now. If Duke don't blow them out, I'll be so shocked. Like someone told me at work, they need more thugs playing because they look like a bunch of wimps out there. Since Tyler left, no one wants to get in there and bang around.

I've been a carolina fan all my life but they are playing terrible right now. If Duke don't blow them out, I'll be so shocked. Like someone told me at work, they need more thugs playing because they look like a bunch of wimps out there. Since Tyler left, no one wants to get in there and bang around.

There not stuff enough, everyone is scared there gonna get scratched!
Posted via Mobile Device

Collins & Aldridge both are gone at the end of this year , Not a big deal here at Kansas . We will reload and carry on!

Like yall reloaded after your championship run, I can't lie its been a tuff year but we will be back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Like yall reloaded after your championship run, I can't lie its been a tuff year but we will be back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone goes thru a down year including Kansas .
Kansas , North Carolina & Kentucky are the teams that set the standard !!

Back