Two brothers bolt ons

I heard the Two Bros. exhaust off of Draven's bike. Very nice low gutteral sound. I think I liked it better than the D&D. But I also think Draven's is cam'd out with a big bore kit. Hopefully he sees this thread. He disappears for long periods due to his job apparently

I have 2bro bolt-ons. I love the sound and always get compliments on how it sounds. Not very loud, but a throaty (if that's a word) gruntle sound. It took awhile to get to the deep growl it's putting out. Right after installation, I wasn't impress....now I'm glad I struck with it.

:devil:

I also have the Two-Brothers bolt ons and they are very deep and throaty sounding for this type of bike. I wish they had a Power Commander map for the bolt-ons instead of only the full systems for 03'.

Johnnycheese,
I was looking for a map that had already been done for the Two-Bros bolt-ons. I am not astute enough of a rider to justify going to a tuning center and paying for a custom map, but I would like it to be right if there is already one floating around out there. From reading some of your replies it sounds like you have a fair amount of experience with this stuff. Any suggestions for what the closest map would be for me to use, Dynojet says the one for the Yosh slip ons would be closest, I think it is map #5 for Suzuki's.
Thanks for any insight on this.
JT!

Back