Two Bros Slip-on Re-pack

Clocker

Registered
I have a set of Two Bros. CF Slip-ons on my K-8. I noticed in the literature sent with the cans that they suggest a re-pack after 3k miles. I'm guessing that they will get louder as the packing deteriorates but I'm concerned that I'll probably get used the sound increase and may not notice. My question is this: Is there a way I can tell visually that they need a re-pack and, based on the experience of others, what's an approx. number of miles I can go before a re-pack is due?

I have them also and have about 4000 miles on mine and have not noticed anything. Does anyone know what it will cost to repack them? Mine still sound the same so maybe i am missing something. Thanks in advance, Doug

Brendas_Car_002RS.jpg

I have them also and have about 4000 miles on mine and have not noticed anything. Does anyone know what it will cost to repack them? Mine still sound the same so maybe i am missing something. Thanks in advance, Doug
Two Bros. sells a kit for about $25 that includes the material and rivets. My guess is that there are others who make kits as well.

Back