Twisties, twisties, twisties!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I'm typing this on my bro in law's computer down here in San Diego....after two days of riding every challenging mountain road in 3 counties! Others, I'm sure, will post the details but basically me and about 8 Busa brothers dined at Aucupolco's Friday night then proceded to ride hard for Saturday and Sunday.
Major appreciation and thanks to Scar for puting it all together....and it was great finally meeting in person all the "down south" guys (Lamb, Bubba, Big Guy, on and on) also some non Busa guys (R-1's Gixxer 1k's etc).
I must say I was very impressed with everyone's riding abilities that included hours of intense mountain twisties AND good safety amongest everyone. What a great weekend! Scar and the boys wore out my tires so I gotta replace em on Monday morn before I can get out of San Diego!
Thanks 2 U all and I look forward to hookin up with U at the STAMPEDE!

The tune "on the road again" comes to mind as I load up my Busa for the highway again. Doyle

Last edited:
Nice meeting you and riding with you Bro.
Excellent day and I was fortunate enough to ride behind you and learn from you.
Thanks for everything and hope to see you soon.
Be safe on the road and have fun, I know I did.

Check the thread on Pictures of epic ride in Socal gatherings.

Bubba

Last edited:
Please tell me you did NOT mention TIRES in this thread!!! :rofl:

Nice to have you here, Doyle...you are a great, easy-going guest and I'm glad we got to pin one of your 'bucket' items this year...and early, too!!!

Truly you were a great addition to our weekend warring on the mountainsides!

Looking forward to Reno, fo sheezie!!! Six weeks and counting!!!

:beerchug:

Scar is both a great Host and a greta Guest.

Not many as good or better than Scar when it comes to welcoming members and showing them some great riding.:beerchug:
Glad you had a good time and had a chance to meet the great people you did.

Hey, don't forget to log on to rickclemson.com later tonight to see the pix he got of you coming down Palomar!!! :whistle:

:cheerleader:

Sounds like a great time was had, :thumbsup:

I just gotta say it one more time Scar, you are a damn good host!! I can't stop smiling. I wanna hit some twisties real soom with all of you guys again. I learned from all of you. You guys showed me what a 'busa could do!!!!!!!!:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader::beerchug:

I just gotta say it one more time Scar, you are a damn good host!! I can't stop smiling. I wanna hit some twisties real soom with all of you guys again. I learned from all of you. You guys showed me what a 'busa could do!!!!!!!!:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader::beerchug:

Thanks, Jason. Thanks very much.

I'm glad you could make it... With six more months of summer before the shift to daylight saving time, there should be plenty of opportunities to get together out here and in AZ. Maybe later this year, a batch of us could roll over there to the Grand Canyon or something for the weekend...:whistle:

Just sayin... :beerchug:

Back