Twist the Throttle Suzuki episode no mention of the HAYABUSA?! WTH?

ZOnce the 14 came out, the Busa blows hardly could control themselves how someone would ruin their parade like that.

Well, the party is over is old history of the beloved Bluewhosay away?

I keep hearing that crap since 2006 whine the 14 first came out. Blow year ass is away without trying, is quit yer crying!

Bike is so damn good, I do not use the rear brake is 100% fronts did yer 1340 sea sea sin your. :moon::whistle:

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

What the **** language do you speak?

No, the Bus is not a GSXR. But there's a lot of crap on TV. Just add the show in that category and get on with your day. :beerchug:

Then why do they put GSX1300R on it?
The GSX750R is a gixxer as well as the GSX1000R
The nomenclature is the same so to say it isn't a gixxer is simply false!
Its the king of the Gixxers!

The Hayabusa is a GSX1300R. The 1000 is a GSXR1000. The 600 is a GSXR600. The Katana 600 was a GSX600. Therefore, a Hayabusa is not a Gixxer nor was it intended to be a Gixxer.

The Hayabusa is a GSX1300R. The 1000 is a GSXR1000. The 600 is a GSXR600. The Katana 600 was a GSX600. Therefore, a Hayabusa is not a Gixxer nor was it intended to be a Gixxer.

we have our 'R" at the end. so its still a gsxr. our GSXR is just interrupted with a 1300 in the middle.

btw- i was sitting in traffic the other day in raleigh going to downtown live when this car load of people pulls up next to me at the light. this drunk girl rolls down her window, looks at my busa and says

Is that a gixxer 600? before i could say no its a 1300, she looks back...sees the 1300 then looks me right in the eye and says "ohhhhhhhh..(in a very dirty voice). then gives me that look (the one you only see on the covers of magizines) . before i could tell her to get on, her window was rolled up by her boyfriend and they nailed it as the light turned green

and they did a special on the busa a few years back. i think it made #1 in top 10 motorcycles of all time

Last edited:
ZOnce the 14 came out, the Busa blows hardly could control themselves how someone would ruin their parade like that.

I keep hearing that crap since 2006 whine the 14 first came out. Blow year ass is away without trying, is quit yer crying!

Bike is so damn good, I do not use the rear brake is 100% fronts did yer 1340 sea sea sin your. :moon::whistle:

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

TRANSLATION: "I've been sniffin' too much BUSA exhaust while ridin' my 14" :laugh:

In 1984 my sales guy at the suzuki dealer in hawaii called me when they brought in the first GSX-R750 on the island. Years later people started calling them gixxers and it drove me nuts. Still sounds ridiculous.

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

speak english

It is irrelevant whether the Hayabusa GSX1300R is a Gixxer or not. The STUPID show was supposed to be about Suzuki. Tell me the Hayabusa is not a Suzuki now...

...still waiting...

It was ludicrous to not even mention Hayabusa. I even wondered if they intended to do an entire show just on the Hayabusa, but I suppose not. I had been watching the show regularly, waiting for the Suzuki episode. Now, nothing they say would make any difference, because their presentation is not objective. I do not watch what I do not find reasonable unless I'm in the mood for a comedy... and this wasn't funny.

Back