TWINKLE...TWINKLE...BIG BAD BUSA!!!!

Very niiiice pimpin'........  But damn, how you gonna late brake in the twisties without a front brake?:super:

Lo  :devil:
:devil:

Out of all the responses this is the one I chose to answer...No offense Lo but here's my take...

Being the "P.I.M.P." that the "STUNNAH" is the front brake makes no difference...The "STUNNAH" doesn't, hasn't and never intends on riding twisties or curves on his bike at a competitive speed anyway...

Now on the other hand the lack of the brake/rotor has major effective on a "P.I.M.P." getting major props...And you all know the "STUNNAH" loves to get his props...So when it is time for the "STUNNAH" to hit/ride his chosen twisties and/or curves the "STUNNAH" doesn't need any brakes it's full speed ahead no stopping or slowing down...Get with me "STUNNAH STYLE"...  

Very niiiice pimpin'........  But damn, how you gonna late brake in the twisties without a front brake?:super:

Lo  :devil:
:devil:

Out of all the responses this is the one I chose to answer...No offense Lo but here's my take...

Being the "P.I.M.P." that the "STUNNAH" is the front brake makes no difference...The "STUNNAH" doesn't, hasn't and never intends on riding twisties or curves on his bike at a competitive speed anyway...

Now on the other hand the lack of the brake/rotor has major effective on a "P.I.M.P." getting major props...And you all know the "STUNNAH" loves to get his props...So when it is time for the "STUNNAH" to hit/ride his chosen twisties and/or curves the "STUNNAH" doesn't need any brakes it's full speed ahead no stopping or slowing down...Get with me "STUNNAH STYLE"...  
:crazy: :rofl:

A ride fit for a Samurai may i have the key

samurai_holding_sword_md_wht.gif

Back