turbo installers in the nyc area

ukbusa

Registered
hey everybody i know i don't post much at all but i was wondering if anyone knew of any qualty turbo installers here in the nyc area just bought a ghetto turbo stage 1, I have one guy but i was just looking for other options...thanx in advance

hey everybody i know i don't post much at all but i was wondering if anyone knew of any qualty turbo installers here in the nyc area just bought a ghetto turbo stage 1, I have one guy but i was just looking for other options...thanx in advance
check out power house motorcycles the site is
www.fastcycles.com

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133389160 -->

thanks for the info I am gonna get in touch with them today. After I get the turbo installed i will post some pics. Wont be here for three weeks though.

Frank is a pretty stand up guy. I had my GPS modded by him. He had lots of useful knowledge of turbos. Good luck and keep us posted.

I dont know of any installers but the best tuner in the world is there.HIs name is Job Spetter.No one can map a curve better than him,NO ONE!

I talked to frank today and he is gonna take care of everything, as soon as the turbo comes in, now i have to just wait for this thing!!! I may hav to ride for new years just to use it.

i had mine built by frank at powerhouse in LI NY. good guy and he will sit with you for hours and explain anything you dont understand. top notch shop he runs!

linky turbo installer
race.gif

Back