Turbo For 08

nick1425

Registered
Hey guys I'm a old member from 2000. Been gone awhile. Just bought a 08 Busa last night. I'm looking to get a turbo. Hoping you guys have some thoughts on which kit I should go with. I had a Hahn turbo with an upgraded G20 turbo, made 370+ horsepower. I am looking for something similiar. Thoughts??

Hey guys I'm a old member from 2000.  Been gone awhile. Just bought a 08 Busa last night.  I'm looking to get a turbo.  Hoping you guys have some thoughts on which kit I should go with.  I had a Hahn turbo with an upgraded G20 turbo, made 370+ horsepower.  I am looking for something similiar.  Thoughts??
PM "Boosted",... here on the ORG. He just had Velocity turn his into a BEAST!!!

Yep Velocity built a great bike for me. There are three turbo systems I would consider if I was you. Velocity, RCC, or if you have unlimited funds NLR. These three are far superior to all the rest on the street and the track. I chose Velocity because i've delt with them in the past and had zero problems with them. I've also heard good things about RCC. Anyway you go the install and the tune is of upmost importance...

Good Luck

Back