Tuner shops in kentucky ohio area

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
looking for a tuner shops around my area that works on turbo bikes, my buddy needs a few more things done to his bike to finish up his turbo stuff, like his boost controller, and air shifter, and a few more electronic things, he got the bike done at mr. turbo in texas but he doesnt want to have to drive and drop his bike back off way down in texas, its like a 17 hour drive, anybody know of anything closer than that, it doesnt have to be exactly in kentucky or ohio, just a lot closer than texas

Velocity racing is in KY; don't know if they would work on another company's turbo.

Just went to their site and it looks like they sold there company.

McCoy motorsports is in KY as well; but I don't know if they do tuning.
http://www.tobefast.com/

Last edited:
You can contact Craig Teeters here in Dayton. his shop is EPCracing.com The phone is 937-256-1125. I bet he could help. Tell him I said to call....Jeff Holmes.....He is a great guy and the only place I take my bike to.

Bryan Snyder at Quantum Performance in Dayton OH or Brock....

Otherwise, Ryan Schnitz in Indiana or a little further North into Canada is Richard (RCC Turbos)...the #1 Turbo guy! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

My bike is going to Schnitz Racing in Indiana in a few weeks along with a few other local guys. Depending on where your buddy is in Kentucky, shouldn't be to far. A lot closer than Texas I bet

Back