Need ECU installer/tuner in SC/GA area

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for an ECU (boostbysmith) installer/tuner in the Hartwell/Anderson/Greenville area. I would like the bike to be tuned by some one that has a reputation of doing a good job.

I do not mind traveling a bit, so if you know of a good tuner shop, post them up here please.

Sorry to jack your thread but do you know of any in the Philadelphia area that are reputable and capable of tuning a turbo street bike?

If you're in the Greenville area, ride another 60 miles and bring it to Lee's Performance in Charlotte, NC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the help Goodwrench. I actually live in north GA, but work in Greenville. So, another hour on the interstate would not be a big deal for a quality job.

Thanks for the help Goodwrench. I actually live in north GA, but work in Greenville. So, another hour on the interstate would not be a big deal for a quality job.

It will be worth your time to drive up. Lee is one of the best tuners around. He has tuned my brother's bike and a few other guys I know. I'm planning on having my bike done by Lee this spring.
Posted via Mobile Device

I know this a old thread but I am traveling to Va on my vacation in July and was thinking about using Lee's Performance to get a ECU Editor tune after installing my Alien Head. I was wondering if you (SOUS) ended using them or anybody else have used them?

I know this a old thread but I am traveling to Va on my vacation in July and was thinking about using Lee's Performance to get a ECU Editor tune after installing my Alien Head. I was wondering if you (SOUS) ended using them or anybody else have used them?

Arent you in Tx?

Arent you in Tx?

Yes, I live in TX now but I get home on the 1st of July and on the 2nd or third I will be driving up to Va (where im from originally) and will be there for 2weeks then head back down to TX to fly back out. I will also be out in the Va Beach area for a few days as well. I can get to Lee's Performance in about 2 hrs so I get down there and take my time and get everything taken care of and take some really nice roads back up for proper testing...:laugh:

Yes, I live in TX now but I get home on the 1st of July and on the 2nd or third I will be driving up to Va (where im from originally) and will be there for 2weeks then head back down to TX to fly back out. I will also be out in the Va Beach area for a few days as well. I can get to Lee's Performance in about 2 hrs so I get down there and take my time and get everything taken care of and take some really nice roads back up for proper testing...:laugh:

How about Johnnycheese in Tx?
Is the bike in Tx or Va?

How about Johnnycheese in Tx?
Is the bike in Tx or Va?

Yea, I called Mr.Cheese but he only does dynoing on Sat. and Sun. I get there middle of the day on Sun. July 1st, Im not going to have enough time to get my exhaust on and get out to austin by 1430. He said he needed at least 3 hrs and he has to shut it down by 1800. The next avail. date is the 7th but with me only having 2 weeks, i can't afford to stay there that long then try to go to Va and then back down. So we are going to leave on the 2nd or 3rd.

Yea, I called Mr.Cheese but he only does dynoing on Sat. and Sun. I get there middle of the day on Sun. July 1st, Im not going to have enough time to get my exhaust on and get out to austin by 1430. He said he needed at least 3 hrs and he has to shut it down by 1800. The next avail. date is the 7th but with me only having 2 weeks, i can't afford to stay there that long then try to go to Va and then back down. So we are going to leave on the 2nd or 3rd.
I see... just bad timing :banghead:

I see... just bad timing :banghead:

Yea, very bad...:down:

But I have read a couple of post saying that Lee's Performance is just as good with the ECU Editor. But I just wanted to hear some recent stories and results using them... But if they are good to go then, from where Im at in Va, its about the same distance down to charlotte as it is from houston to austin so it will work out perfect....:thumbsup:

:bump:I know this a old thread but I am traveling to Va on my vacation in July and was thinking about using Lee's Performance to get a ECU Editor tune after installing my Alien Head. I was wondering if you (SOUS) ended using them or anybody else have used them?:bump:

:1zhelp:I know this a old thread but I am traveling to Va on my vacation in July and was thinking about using Lee's Performance to get a ECU Editor tune after installing my Alien Head. I was wondering if you (SOUS) ended using them or anybody else have used them?:1zhelp:

06+5bussa took his gen1 to Lee's and he did a great job on it.
He now has a gen2, and if he dyno tunes that, that's where him and I will take ours.
He has full dual Brocks on his gen2 with a power commander and Brocks base map. I also turned off the restrictions on his too with ecu editor. I'm sure a dyno tune would help, but the bike runs excellent.
I'm 50 miles up 29n from the NC state line, he's about 70miles.
If for any reason you can't get your bike down to Charlotte to be dyno'd I'll turn off the restrictions for you if you want(done 5 gen2's and it really wakes them up).:beerchug:

06+5bussa took his gen1 to Lee's and he did a great job on it.
He now has a gen2, and if he dyno tunes that, that's where him and I will take ours.
He has full dual Brocks on his gen2 with a power commander and Brocks base map. I also turned off the restrictions on his too with ecu editor. I'm sure a dyno tune would help, but the bike runs excellent.
I'm 50 miles up 29n from the NC state line, he's about 70miles.
If for any reason you can't get your bike down to Charlotte to be dyno'd I'll turn off the restrictions for you if you want(done 5 gen2's and it really wakes them up).:beerchug:

Thanks Sixpack... I have been talking to Mr8ball and I will be up there for about 2 weeks visiting family, startin 2nd July. So, I will let you guys know when I get in and we can go for a ride or something. I will definitely get with you if for some reason I can't get down to Charlotte. Thanks for the offer!!:beerchug:

This is where Ill be!!

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

Back