Tuner in louisiana

mongot

Registered
Hi guys, I'll be putting on my akro pipe and pcusb on over the weekend. Just wanting to know if anyone has dealt with a dyno tuner in southeast louisiana. Or can recommend 1. TIA

i used to live in houma i moved to indianapolis now, there is a place call raganits dyno tuning in houma. its a older guy who does a lot of harley work but he can get you taken care of.985 879 1338

Johnny Cheese is in Texas . He would be my choice if I lived close enough.

Yea from everything I have read He would be my first choice also. Just dont know if I want to drive 9 hours for a tune. Well I got everything on just waiting for the tail light to come in so I can get rid of that ugly thing hanging down in the back. The akro race sounds sweeeeeeet and it wasn't that bad of an install. Oh well heres a pic of her. From what i've read ya'll like pic's.

Had mine tuned at RWTD in Mobile Al. May be closer for you. It is primarily and car tuning place but the guy that tunes bikes does nice work. He ride a Busa himself. Let me know if you need contact info for them.

There's a guy in Houston that does good work, too, 3 hrs closer than the Cheese man. A buddy of mine's from Houma. Aside from him, this is the only mention of that city I've ever heard.

Back