Tuner in Louisiana?

not sure about louisiana but i know of a really good one here in mississippi. Suzuki City in Biloxi,MS. Drake is there tuner, he knows his stuff.

Mr. Cheese has a big rep here in Los Angeles
Posted via Mobile Device

not sure about louisiana but i know of a really good one here in mississippi. Suzuki City in Biloxi,MS. Drake is there tuner, he knows his stuff.

I'll 2nd Drake... he is a great guy to work with.... ( he will do you right)
I drove 6 hours to see him!!!:thumbsup:

Heard of them, good reputation, looking for someone a little closer to home...Central Louisiana

Johnny Cheese her in Austin - worth the trip.
Yes, Johnny is DEFINITELY the man, but a bit far to travel. If I was doing more than just a tune I would definately make the trip. But who knows, that just might be a great excuse to make the trip. :banghead:

Yes, Johnny is DEFINITELY the man, but a bit far to travel. If I was doing more than just a tune I would definately make the trip. But who knows, that just might be a great excuse to make the trip. :banghead:

But if you make the trip we can show you some Texas Hill Country riding :thumbsup:

Back