Tuneboy - alternative to PowerCommander

Eagle747

Registered
I have just emailed someone at Tuneboy. They make a software based product which allows you to modify the stock EFI and do things like fuel remapping, plus remove speed restrictions, alter warm up cycle, alter ignition curve etc.

What they say they need is make and model / part number details for the stock EFI's. I guess there are probably an number of different version over the years...

So can anyone have a look and check the small print on the side of their EFI's? And specifiy which year model (K number off the frame)they are talking about??? It would be good to get details for the 08 model too.

And someone is going to ask where the EFI is and what it llooks like.... I have only had my '08 for a couple of weeks so haven't got that far into the guts of it yet. Can someone help?

If we can get this off the ground, it will help a lot of folks out on this site who want more control over their tuning than even a PCIII will allow!

Thanks in advance. By the way I am not affiliated to Tuneboy or in a postion to profit from this - other than as a grateful customer!

The ECU is under your seat... one allen head bolt on each side to unscrew and you'll see it.. it's the box with a whole bunch of wires connected to it. The only digging you would need to do is lift your seat off.

Thanks. I guess you mean riders seat - not passenger seat. I'll have a look at the weekend - I am 250 miles from my bike at the moment. It's very cold in the UK and I couldn't face the freeze at 5.00 this morning! I have a 2008 - so if anyone has Gen 1's it'd be worth getting the details and posting them up.

Back