Triple clamps

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys Is there any brands of lowering triple clamps to stay away from. I know tracs is one of the best but i want chrome and theres is like in the 350 range thats crazy.There is a chrome triple on ebay from cycle mods are they any good. And has anyone over seen a chrome skeloton type.

I have a polished (looks chrome) Diamond Sport skeleton tree.  There are a bunch of 'em out there, but you can do a search and see what the majority of folks are using.  You'll have to post a pic or a link of the one you are alking about for us to help you.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129006577 -->

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____18.JPG

I had one of the cheap ebay ones on my bike and have since switched to a Pro Machining triple. The cheap one was just that it was a cheap peice of junk that didn't fit well (reservors rubbed inner fairing no matter what) and just never felt right. The PM one is awsome and it fits great and the quality is unmatched. Some one just posted a pic on another thread of one of the cheap ebay type triples that had stripped out. Just rember you get what you pay for.
smile.gif

If you want the right stuff spend the right money,get a pmr one cause the trac has been known to have a few problems also.the polished or black pmr one is the ####.check some of your board vendors first you will be surprised.mikuni,and vortex makes a cool one also.

i would rather have one like this that replaces the lower part also that way it is all one peice but damn 319 for tracs i just dont know

triple_clamps_feature.jpg

It is a nice one! I probably would have gone for that one, but I wanted to balance the black/grey and chrome colors on the bike. You won't go wrong with it.

I had a triple tree clamp that just replaced the top half. Don't get the cheap ones. Trac makes a chrome Triple Tree if needed
laugh.gif

My post about a bad waste of money triple tree clamp:

Back