Tre

the18thltr

Registered
First off i would like to say that i'm new to the busa club but i just wanted to get some of your insight on the TRE and see if it's a good thing to have......oh yeah i have an 06 blue and gray

lurk.gif

I have to admit, i love the TRE! helps oxygenate the area, plus makes for a nice relaxing shade spot in the hot summer months to come!

cool.gif

Sorry bro, had to do it, TRE is a runnin joke here!
On a serious note, i had a TRE, dont ever get above 150mph, so didnt need it.... just my $.02

Welcome aboard...
And just so ya know, the TRE is not well received here...

David

Top right side of the page, almost directly below the red letter "R"

tounge.gif

BTW-welcome to the site!

<!--EDIT|K Wolf
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145384502 -->

timing for retard elimination, umm, that means i wouldnt exist because i am a retard all the time, hahahahhahah ah the TRE jokes

-WHEELMAN

suggest you use the search feature on the forum and you will find tons of info on the TRE... The problem here is that the subject is brought up almost once a week and lots of people are tired of it!

I don't like TREs you have to water them but one good thing is Shade
tounge.gif

Serious note It just tells the bike its in 5th gear so you have a few more mph on the top end.
To really get more all the way around, Go with a Full exhaust and PCIII and Map if you want the Busa to be more of what you want in all gears. its like night and day Difference
wink.gif

Back