Tramp Stamp

I voted for her, now show some more!!
tounge.gif

Oh my god! What are some of these girls THINKING?! This one's original: Tramp Stamp... Come on.  
puke.gif
"Larry's *****"I think some of them think they're going to win because their thongs are pulled all the the way up their crack and to their shoulders.

I do think the Naugh-T Teacher was showing her frontal area and Tattooed Mama had some acne going on. Sorry guys! I just thought half of those were nasty! But I voted!
I told her this contest will not be based solely on the tattoo but some on the pose and thongs. It is somewhat of a popularity contest though because like I said on the bikini there were some nice looking ones on there and some well
crazy.gif
It was not even the best that was in the top.

Maybe I am just a little biased.
winkold.gif

voted for her
thumb_up.gif
... and yeah some of them were a little ... yeah...

did find the humor in the 2 true "tramp stamps"
laugh.gif

Anybody else stricken by the one that said "Eval"??
wowold.gif

I'm thinking, might as well tattoo "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"...

Folks this thread is starting to teeter towards the edge of What is and is not allowed here.... Please don't send this over the edge by posting inappropriate links, pictures and/or comments! And for heavens sakes lets keep it work safe!

Oh my god! What are some of these girls THINKING?! This one's original: Tramp Stamp... Come on.  
puke.gif
"Larry's *****"I think some of them think they're going to win because their thongs are pulled all the the way up their crack and to their shoulders.

I do think the Naugh-T Teacher was showing her frontal area and Tattooed Mama had some acne going on. Sorry guys! I just thought half of those were nasty! But I voted!
Cmon Purple, show us yours!

got my vote...i didn't give accurate personal info but..it took the vote anyways..good luck.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

puke.gif

Oh alright... It's definitely not as good as "Tramp Stamp" and definitely not as colorful as Stephanie's. Hers looked like it hurt!
Definitely needs some more work done. 8 year old tattoo.

Tattoo1.JPG

puke.gif

Oh alright... It's definitely not as good as "Tramp Stamp" and definitely not as colorful as Stephanie's. Hers looked like it hurt!
Definitely needs some more work done. 8 year old tattoo.
Jess,

You can always get it added to a bit. That is what Stephanie just did not too long ago. She had a tribal something going on before and wanted to get it touched up a bit so she added all the other stuff to it. Here is a before pic.

Befor.jpg

Back