Tramp Stamp

ThunderJohn

Registered
Ok guys and gals.

Little bit of ORG love for the wife please. She entered into a contest for a local radio station. If you guys have the time please stop in there and vote for her.
thumb_up.gif

Please give her a little bit of org love it would be nice to win. She can put the cash towards some mods for daddy's bike.
laugh.gif

<a href="http://www.fm99.com/tramp_vote.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
LINK</a>

Vote for Stephanie from Moyock

Here is a pic

Image_MMM_402_1_.jpg

ummm... We'll need more pics before we can vote...
tounge.gif

I also just realized... You're in the general area of where I grew up... I know, you feel so cool now...
laugh.gif

I thought tramp stamps were tiny...

well that hot pink has some pizazz to it whew! what a contest
laugh.gif

I voted with a clear conscience.

Even were I to not know you from this forum, I think your wife's is one of the nicer ones out there. She got my vote!

Thanks fellas.

You missed out on the Homemade Bikini contest. I think she got robbed on that one. It was after that I realized the girls were just getting in votes from all their friends because it was definitely not the hottest chick that won it. There were some hotties that got left out of the top three on that one.

Oh my god! What are some of these girls THINKING?! This one's original: Tramp Stamp... Come on.
puke.gif
"Larry's *****"I think some of them think they're going to win because their thongs are pulled all the the way up their crack and to their shoulders.

I do think the Naugh-T Teacher was showing her frontal area and Tattooed Mama had some acne going on. Sorry guys! I just thought half of those were nasty! But I voted!

Done, anything for a .Orger

Some are very nice
drools.gif
........Others are not
puke.gif

Back