Trackday video of Skydivr and me swapping positions!!

You all were kicking A$$. Great video, but how much did you have to pay to get the track all to yourselves??????? Can't wait till next season

There weren't that many people at the Trackday and Lvl3 was very light. Maybe 15 of us...

Here's a short vid off my iPhone during our trackwalk. It sort of surprised me from a safety issue, when we all piled into pickup trucks and drop to turns, while instructors were out riding the track as had as they could to show us the line; in some cases weaving in between and passing the pickups while driving between turns. Never seen anything like it and pretty disconcerting when they are heading straight at you at 170+ down the front straight and listening to their tires squeal while braking hard...

[video=youtube_share;d7FnLgV0wgU]http://youtu.be/d7FnLgV0wgU[/video]

That is WILD that they allowed that! I mean I think it is a great perspective to be able to see from that angle but you would think there would be some major safety concerns with that...

It was crazy!! You know it's wild when you decide you to move out of the impact zone and not the guys running the show!

But it did allow for a perspective we'll probably never get again!

It was crazy hearing the rear tire skip-skidding as they dumped gears and let the slipper clutch sort everything out. Sounded like a seal making 7 quick barks! "Err...err...err...err...err...err...err"

Glad I got to experience it though!

Back