Trackday video of Skydivr and me swapping positions!!

Here, fixed that for ya!

[video=youtube_share;zeHVkNVQ-hU]http://youtu.be/zeHVkNVQ-hU[/video]

That was on Saturday, and a BLAST! Bow to the might literbike :bowdown: My head is STILL not right :banghead:

On Sunday I was starting to figure out how fast you could take that first S turn, but you could really catch up with me there!

That was some kind of camera trickery swapping back and forth like that. Looked like big fun.

We got back in the pits and had a big giggle about it all :thumbsup:

[video=youtube_share;zeHVkNVQ-hU]http://youtu.be/zeHVkNVQ-hU[/video]

Charles, how did you get the shake out? Several of my original vids have a LOT of shake in them (I think i had the camera arm touching which didn't help)...?

Nice!:thumbsup: I kept seeing the low fuel light blinking on the the 750! Was hoping you wouldnt run out of fuel, while mixing it up!:please:

Charles, how did you get the shake out? Several of my original vids have a LOT of shake in them (I think i had the camera arm touching which didn't help)...?

I just crank that stem mount down to where it doesn't move at all. Crank down on the arm knob being careful not to torque off the ram ball. Its easy to do, already did it once :whistle:

I think the difference might be is that I have the RAM adapter for the GoPro and you had that plate type adapter.

Nice!:thumbsup: I kept seeing the low fuel light blinking on the the 750! Was hoping you wouldnt run out of fuel, while mixing it up!:please:

LOL!! Nothing to worry about until that light goes steady! :cheerleader:

I've got it down to carrying just enough gas for a session. Excluding the first 2 sessions, have to start with a full tank or I won't make it to the end with just my 5 gallon bottle. NOLA was thirsty, I used up all 4.5 gallons in the bike and all 5 gallons in the bottle. 9.5 gallons in 1 day!

I just crank that stem mount down to where it doesn't move at all. Crank down on the arm knob being careful not to torque off the ram ball. Its easy to do, already did it once :whistle:

I think the difference might be is that I have the RAM adapter for the GoPro and you had that plate type adapter.

yep, i think it's the plate and am going to replace it.

Yall look like Lorenzo and Rossi swapping it back and forth there :thumbsup:

That looks like a BIG FUN track... Seems like the apex's may be hard to find since the track is so flat???

Good video on both bikes. Both of you will be talking about days like this when you are in your walker at the retirement center :thumbsup: You know that old cliche' "The older I get the faster I use to be"! :lol:

What stood out most to me from viewing the video is downshifting. Both riders could use improvement in downshifting and setting up for the corner earlier.

Video with the view of the instrument panel included is a very valuable training tool!

Fun video, thanks for sharing a tidbit of your day at the track! :thumbsup:

I'm envious!

Yall look like Lorenzo and Rossi swapping it back and forth there :thumbsup:

That looks like a BIG FUN track... Seems like the apex's may be hard to find since the track is so flat???

Super flat track. Apparently they couldn't build any hills because it would just sink into the swamp. As it was, they had to use pylons underneath the track to keep the pavement from sinking.

Super flat track. Apparently they couldn't build any hills because it would just sink into the swamp. As it was, they had to use pylons underneath the track to keep the pavement from sinking.

Maybe the whole TEAM GIXXER crew can make it down there to meet up with you and Chris next year :please:

You all were kicking A$$. Great video, but how much did you have to pay to get the track all to yourselves??????? Can't wait till next season

Looks like great fun! NOLA certainly is close enough for a weekend trip... :whistle:

Back