Trackday crash vid

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Thought you guys might enjoy. I shot the footage, my wife edited the video.

- Motorcycle Crash at the Track[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
whata knuckle head...

Additional thought is ... Who was the guy that blew you guyz?

Amazing the different level of riders out there, cuz you all woulda blew by me... :whistle:

Here ya go. How you liking Texas. Have you heard about MotoGP in 2013?

Looks like he lost the front. Did he unload, or track conditions? Once you get outside the race line, the grip starts to decrease. He didn't seem scared of it (although maybe he should have been a little more cautious)..

Or, as Stoner said to Rossi last month, "your ambition outweighed your skill" :)

What kinda bike you riding?

Love the video!

His ego fed him some humble pie. Ride your own ride. There is ALWAYS going to be someone faster. Nice vid. You were hauling it.

Come on guys he's been in a tower at a Texas airport. Where have you been :laugh:

Great share :thumbsup:

whata knuckle head...

Additional thought is ... Who was the guy that blew you guyz?

Amazing the different level of riders out there, cuz you all woulda blew by me... :whistle:

Oh that super fast guy is a bonne fide racer I'm sure. You get used to those guys blowing by. They're soo fast that you don't have to let them by or adjust your line. They get around you no problem :bowdown:

Thanks for the fix!

Texas is kinda boring.... But there are 5-6 close racetracks and my job rocks at DFW.

Looking forward to MotoGP in Austin!!

Here ya go. How you liking Texas. Have you heard about MotoGP in 2013?

That was my '07 gsxr750. My Busa just destroys tires at TWS.

Yeah he went in too hot and got into the marbles and dust. The corner is a decreasing radius as well, so if you go in too hot your pretty much done.... Better to have stood it up and dirt biked to a stop.

Looks like he lost the front. Did he unload, or track conditions? Once you get outside the race line, the grip starts to decrease. He didn't seem scared of it (although maybe he should have been a little more cautious)..

Or, as Stoner said to Rossi last month, "your ambition outweighed your skill" :)

What kinda bike you riding?

Love the video!

Good to see ya Charles, Looking like you was having a good time. Wish you could make it back to Hallett again someday.

That was my '07 gsxr750. My Busa just destroys tires at TWS.

Yeah he went in too hot and got into the marbles and dust. The corner is a decreasing radius as well, so if you go in too hot your pretty much done.... Better to have stood it up and dirt biked to a stop.

I ride a 07 1K...the HP makes up some for my obvious lack of skill in the Corners...:laugh:

Back