Trackday at cadwell park https://youtu.be/DHaawcuDYIM

@Ac41 Tell us more about your current setup. I'm working on getting my Busa to be a track beast. Not many out there doing track. Amazing riding btw. Every lap you shave a few seconds, awesome!
Hi thanks, my current set up now is yoshimura 4-1 exhaust, air filter, ecu setup, cordona quickshifter, brembo brake and clutch master cylinders, brembo t drive brake discs and braided lines, abs removed ,sbs pads , ohlins forks and rear shock , rear sets , dymag wheels ,pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres ,aluminium subframe , lithium battery and been shaving as much weight of everywhere possible with bolts and other little bits and pieces.. really would like a stm slipper clutch next would be a great improvement over stock clutch and also a titanium exhaust to finish it of , definitely not all this is necessary to have a adequate trackday bike but all bits adding together seem to be working pretty well , hope this helps
20200523_081448.jpg

@Ac41 STM slipper clutch would be awesome on a Busa. Love to buy one but spending too much on tires lol. Would you use the springs that come with the slipper clutch or upgrade them? I know they can be adjusted for slip just not sure if the ones they come with slip too much.

….another great video showing everyone just how capable a well set up Hayabusa can be ridden.

Those other riders must have been surprised when that big 'ol gal went whipping by them....

@Ac41 STM slipper clutch would be awesome on a Busa. Love to buy one but spending too much on tires lol. Would you use the springs that come with the slipper clutch or upgrade them? I know they can be adjusted for slip just not sure if the ones they come with slip too much.
Would just leave standard to start with and see how it go's have had a couple before on a few 600's and they have been really good , gonna have to wait for next year now and save up over winter and hopefully get it sorted and on a few more trackdays than this year , only got to do two this year, bit frustrating after getting the bike working really well but will look forward it next year

Would just leave standard to start with and see how it go's have had a couple before on a few 600's and they have been really good , gonna have to wait for next year now and save up over winter and hopefully get it sorted and on a few more trackdays than this year , only got to do two this year, bit frustrating after getting the bike working really well but will look forward it next year
STM slipper clutch is now 20%off. Thought you be interested.

Back