Votes: 13 4.9%
  • no i dont like it, looks ugly

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • no i dont like it, tire is to big

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • no i dont like it, for other reasons

Votes: 19 7.1%

• Total voters
I dont need a show bike but one I can actually ride .. They look sweet but would not to take it to track days..IMO

i wouldnt take my busa to a track day neways... i have a 750 for that, a busa you need to stretch out and 1/4 mles are straight no runs if i do wanna go to the track

I've seen them from 2 inches to lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng! I'm currently at about +7.

whats the best for everday riding
Stock IMO
+1  
idea.gif

gsxrstunter you are not gonna get any love for the 240 kit here. I think it is a great mod, but very expensive, i myself am interested in doing it. Every time a thread gets started on the 240 rear the flamethrowers come out. I agree it is not something to do if you head for the twisties alot. But not everyone gets a busa to do that. I know i am not a kneedragger by any means. It would be nice to hear some solid experience from someone who has ridden a busa with the 240 set up. Until that happens be prepared to hear how it ruins the bike and it is only for show. Either way the busa is a great bike, for different people to mod in different ways.
wink.gif

mofuggahere i apprciate the words, and i'll let you know how it turns becuase i just sent in the order for the 240 kit with the matching front rim and the whole set up to do it with nitrious. i'll keep ya posted.

Is that a 240 or 300?

Quick question. Do you HAVE to extend the swingarm when going with a 240 or 300 kit? If so, what's the min. extension that you can go?

Is that a 240 or 300?

Quick question.  Do you HAVE to extend the swingarm when going with a 240 or 300 kit?  If so, what's the min. extension that you can go?
Yes you have to extend it and a bare minimuim is like 4in

I like the 6in is about right 4 would not be back with a stock tail section but with a longer one i think 6 in is awesome much over that i think it's just excessive but thats just my opinion

gsxrstunter you are not gonna get any love for the 240 kit here. I think it is a great mod, but very expensive, i myself am interested in doing it. Every time a thread gets started on the 240 rear the flamethrowers come out. I agree it is not something to do if you head for the twisties alot. But not everyone gets a busa to do that. I know i am not a kneedragger by any means. It would be nice to hear some solid experience from someone who has ridden a busa with the 240 set up. Until that happens be prepared to hear how it ruins the bike and it is only for show. Either way the busa is a great bike, for different people to mod in different ways.
wink.gif
I have to agree with mofuggahere. Some people can't disagree about this mod without flaming the idea. My 2 cents is to buy whatever it is you want. It's your money and your bike. I could understand the flaming if it was a safety issue or something that ruin the integrity of the bike. It's a matter of preference and what you want your bike to do. I personally love the 240 kit and am thinking of doing it myself. I'm a pretty good knee dragger, but most of my riding is straight-line shots at the 1/4 mile track. I'm still undecided about the 300 kit, but I do LOVE the single-sided swingarm.
cool.gif
Make it do whut it do...

Back