240 conversion

harbor area busa

Registered
hey fellas need a little advice. im thinking of doing the 240 phat tire kit , but what are the pros and cons of this mod
rock.gif
and whose knows of a company that has a good price on this kit?? thanks for the input and advice

CSC has the most comprehensive kit, and arguebly the best quality. A bit expensive though.
Pros: Killer looks,Killer looks,killer looks
Cons: Expensive,very few exhaust options,no handling any more.:;):

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span></span>

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107701648 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

I'm not keen on the 2drive chain thing, and again.... the exhaust available for the fat tire busa look like crap!!!! My opinion.

I thought about the conversion kit when I first got my busa but have since changed my mind. The biggest thing to consider is what do you want from your bike? Drag? twisties? or show. The conversion kit really limits you to show only. Not many folks drag racing with the conversion kit and I know of no one hitting the twisties with the kit either.

I do like the looks of it but like Paineless asked. What kind of riding are you going to do?

Busa_Tire.jpg

I do like the looks of it but like Paineless asked. What kind of riding are you going to do?[/QUOTE]

If he does get it , the only type of riding he's gonna be do'n is Pimpn and Flossn.
biggrin.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Well from what cmc has told me is that, the reason you cant use it for drag racing is that they or no other company that they know of makes a 240 tire for drag racing. The tire that comes with the kit is basic had street tire- not soft enough for drag. But who to say that you cant look like your going 200mph on the highway. They really do look cool as he he though.
I would look at it this way. If you come up on a pitbull harley crusing o lets say 10 mph you can twist the wick and so him at least you have the power to spin that fat ass tire!!

Back