TPS ADJ. to high bar ? M.H. or J.C.

OB_fshaia

Registered
I heard that if I adjust the TPS to the top bar that I will get rid of the surge at 2000-3000 rpm. Is this true and if so will it do anything different at other rpm ? Thanks.

Frank

it will help when its due to a lean cundition.so try it and let me know how it works on yours.and then you'll know weather its lean or fat.

Keep this in mind before you adjust your tps...

There is a percent(%) of actual adjustment between each line.
You could be anywhere from -1% to -10% going from the middle to the bottom of the (C00).

Each 1 percent(%) of adjustment DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

The best way to adjust the tps is to hook it up to a (PC) with the power commander software installed and a power commander. It will show you at the top of the graph what percent(%) your tps is at.

I have seen Busa's that show the line in the middle to be anywhere from +4% to -4%. Theres no way to know that unless your useing a power commander and a (PC) to set it.

I doubt it is lean as they adjusted it +5 +5 +0 with the yosh box and I have yosh race slip ons. The right exhaust is running grey but the left is more black than grey. I know you guys are going to tell me to dump the slip ons, but thats all I have right now

SPARKPLUG.
SPARKPLUG.
SPARKPLUG.
SPARKPLUG.

LOOK LIKE WHAT? ALL SAME? BLACK? TAN? WHITE?

Lanta, havent pulled the plugs yet, I need to do it whenever I get time. Im either working or my 4 year old son wont leave me alone, which is fine with me.

I posted that not in response to the TPS but the post you said 1 can gray, 1 black. That would worry the crap out of me...something ain't right.

'Lanta, I don't think it would worry the crap out of me, but it wouldn't be the TPS if one is different from the other. I would agree with the spark plug thing, and that would lead you, most probably, to a partly clogged injector
My 2 penneth for what its worth....

Nuts ;)

Back