Torque Information on Hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction,I was to busy watching TV and trying to input the data.If anyone needs more data on anything else I'll look it up in my manuel and Dirty Pete can correct or proof read the data.Thanks Dirty Pete hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiven week end with your family,my wife and I just bought ourself a new HDTV ready toshiba TW40tx81 widescreen and now I'm waiting for the Carrniage tape II to view .

Cisco - is HDTV everything all have said it is? I have yet to see it in person with my own eyes and our cable system will be one of the last to make the change. Is it really a whole lot better or just somewhat better?

Todd,the Toshiba TV is HDTV ready meaning that you need to buy a Receiver to see the real HD signal,we have Dish Network system and and that should put out a better picture and the scan rate is 1200 and the price was $2103 via the web which included shipping to my door.It cost $2700 out the door at Good Guys or Fry's Electronics in Northern California and it was cheaper to buy thru www.Pricescan.com and inputed the data on the TV we wanted.We and others in the valley think this is the best tv for the value for now and it has the 16:9 ratio.Sorry for the rest of the guys on this board but can't pass up a good buy and good tv to watch motorcycle video.Hope this helps out someone who is thinking of buying a HDTV ready unit.
Todd I also had the local sales people run the TV thru a HDTV receiver and yes it looks life like and if you use Toshiba progress scan DVD player the picture is unreal.Check Toshiba.com on this TV for more infor.We went with the 40" since our living room is small.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 28 November 1999).]

Here's some helpful information for those of you who do not have a Manuel for the Hayabusa yet.These are torque spec
1.Steering stem head nut=65 lb/ft
2.Steering stem lock nut=58 lb/ft
3.Front fork upper clamp bolt=16.5 lb/ft
4.Front fork lower clamp bolt=16.5 lb/ft
5.Front fork cap bolt=16.5 lb/ft
6.Front axle=72 lb/ft
7.Front axle pinch bolt=16.5 lb/ft
8.Handlebar clamp bolt=7 lb/ft
9.Handlebar holder mounting nut=25 lb/ft
10.Clutch master cyc mounting bolt=7 lb/ft
11.Front brake master cyc mounting bolt=7 lb
12.Front brake caliper mounting bolt=28 lb/ft
13.Front brake caliper housing bolt=15 lb/ft
14.Union bolt=16.5 lb/ft
15.Air bleeder valve=5.5 lb/ft
16.brake disc bolt(front)=16.5 lb/ft
17.Brake disc bolt(rear)=25.5 lb/ft
18.Rear brake caliper mounting bolt=19 lb/ft
19.Rear brake caliper housing bolt=21.5 lb/ft
20.Rear brake master cyc mounting bolt=7 lb
21.Rear brake master cyc rod lock nut=13 lb
22.Front footrest bracket mounting bolt=19 lb
23.Swingarm pivot nut=72 lb/ft
24.Swingarm pivot lock nut=65 lb/ft
25.Swingarm pivot shaft=11 lb/ft
26.Torque link nut (front)=20.5 lb/ft
27.Torque link nut (Rear)=25.5 lb/ft
28.Rear shock absorber mounting nut=36 lb/ft
29.Cushion lever mounting nut=56.5 lb/ft
30.Cushion rod mounting nut=56.5 lb/ft
31.Rear axle nut=72 lb/ft
32.Rear sprocket nut=43 lb/ft
33.Steering damper bolt=16.5 lb/ft
I hope this will help some of you with out a manuel.All settings are in foot/pounds

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 27 November 1999).]

Correction. The rear axle nut is 72.5 lb/ft. We don't want anybody sliding' along the pavement on their butt at 180 mph over half a pound now do we :)

Thanks for the info. That's not as expensive as I thought they would be and just a little more than my Mitsu bigscreen was a few years ago. 40" would be fine for me too. I'm looking forward to checking out HDTV. It's been a long time coming and several years for it to actually be implemented and I hope it has been worth the wait. Should be great for sports and movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back