Toronto Motorcycle Show....meet?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Hey, any Canadian org members interested in meeting at the Toronto show in Jan? I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone is in. Then a scary thought occurred to me...what if there ARE members going but I am the last person they would want to meet? :whistle:

Hmmm......

If anybody is gong to the December show....I just thought it would be fun and a break in our long winter to get together and talk bikes 'n stuff....

I'll be there for sure :thumbsup:

I'm going to the Dec show one day and I'll have a booth at the Jan show (almost sure)

p.s. I'm the last person I wanna meet :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll be there for sure :thumbsup:

I'm going to the Dec show one day and I'll have a booth at the Jan show (almost sure)

p.s. I'm the last person I wanna meet :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi Juan

If i get time off work and go to the show we can hook up for a coffee:thumbsup:

If I can get my Enhanced license to cross the border by then Ill be there. Ill hit the DMV next week:thumbsup:

I assume you are talking about the one at the International Centre just after the new year? I usually drive down for the day on Saturday so I am up for a meeting if you are there that afternoon. All this is depending on weather of course as driving from Ottawa to Toronto and back in one day is no fun in a snowstorm!:laugh:

Im trying to arrange a group outing to the show for some of the guys/gals on my website. Keep me posted, Id love to meet up with some fellow Orgsters at the show ! :beerchug:

Last edited:
I haven't been in a couple of years, I wonder if it will be as big or has the economy downsized it?

It would be awesome if any of the Haya in the Hills group come over for the show,fill up a car,share hotel costs, hang out...

Guys....?

Back