Tore my undertail off 3 times yesterday

Mine goes threw the mounting hole where the pass exhaust hanger was and mounts the plate just left and down of the rider peg

Not sure on your laws over there most of the swingarm mounts I have seen.. well the really nice ones:whistle: are vertical mount and curved :thumbsup:

Yana shiki has a peg mount that seems like an option

0000_Yana_Shiki_Foot_Peg_License_Plate_Bracket.jpg

0000_Yana_Shiki_Foot_Peg_License_Plate_Bracket.jpg

peg mount for your tag would be the ticket and so would a tiger tail i love mine the bikes about 2 1/2 -3 from the ground and stretched 7 over and i have roughly 6-7 inches from the top of the tire to the tiger tail without me on it and i forget what brand my L.E.D. turn signal tail light is but it was 80 bucks

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

peg mount for your tag would be the ticket and so would a tiger tail i love mine the bikes about 2 1/2 -3 from the ground and stretched 7 over and i have roughly 6-7 inches from the top of the tire to the tiger tail without me on it and i forget what brand my L.E.D. turn signal tail light is but it was 80 bucks

sorry for the dirty bike pictures i got caught in a bad storm the other night :banghead:

Heres my setup my turtle loving lil friend, really like how clean it is and allows you to mount the plate horizontal or vertical by changing the mounting plate to the other slots, colorado doesnt really seem to care about the plate as long as its back there so mines vertical:thumbsup:
2011-06-04131314.jpg

Back