Top 3 Busa Performance Parts Manufacturers

? depends on the parts... there are dozens of great parts companies but you gotta limit the scope of the parts a bit...

tires? brakes? engine parts? bling?

Engine. Like APE, etc..

This is like asking what place in america serves the top 3 hamburgers....just to attempt to answer anything I would say

Manufactured turbo kit-RCC
Rods-Crower
Pistons-JE
Tranny work-R&D
Wheels-who knows
tires-who knows
Swingarms-Mcintosh
Brakes-Brembo
Rotors-Galfer
Exhaust Akro/Tsuk or who knows
Airfilter-who knows
Windshield-who knows

Do you see where this is going? there is no structure to the question. Better off asking for example "who makes the best Hayabusa footpegs for dragracing" then you would narrow down the question and some insight might be given:thumbsup:

facepalm.jpg

Ok, it is a vague question. And I'm getting what I deserve :banghead:

I'm trying to figure who the top shelf manufacturers are for engines parts mostly as I did a bunch of research for my FJR and found companies like Ohlins, Galfer, Brembo, etc.. Through this forum I've found out about products for my Busa like Brocks, APE, RCC, Akro and Tsuk. For rods I've heard of Carrillo and Crower, but never heard of Wossner. It seems to me I should be all set with the companies listed here. If I have a "specific" question about a company or parts I'll go through a bunch of threads and then ask "specific" questions!

Ok, it is a vague question. And I'm getting what I deserve :banghead:

I'm trying to figure who the top shelf manufacturers are for engines parts mostly as I did a bunch of research for my FJR and found companies like Ohlins, Galfer, Brembo, etc.. Through this forum I've found out about products for my Busa like Brocks, APE, RCC, Akro and Tsuk. For rods I've heard of Carrillo and Crower, but never heard of Wossner. It seems to me I should be all set with the companies listed here. If I have a "specific" question about a company or parts I'll go through a bunch of threads and then ask "specific" questions!

*rods- crower "just because they have been in many 600+HP bikes" and seem to work great so why in the hell change
*pistons-JE, CP, wossner all seem to be good
*Case studs-APE
*adjustable cam sprockets-APE
*valve springs-carpenter
*output shaft-robinson industries
*Head studs-APE/ARP
*tranny work- R&D but many others also do it
*Clutch parts-MTC

*rods- crower "just because they have been in many 600+HP bikes" and seem to work great so why in the hell change
*pistons-JE, CP, wossner all seem to be good
*Case studs-APE
*adjustable cam sprockets-APE
*valve springs-carpenter
*output shaft-robinson industries
*Head studs-APE/ARP
*tranny work- R&D but many others also do it
*Clutch parts-MTC

Great info, thanks!!

What about Cams, including Turbo and N/A?

Back