Top 10 movie lines

Throw down that box!

Play don't play.

Why Johnny Ringo....you look like somebody just walked right over your grave.

hang on while i whoop this thing out...........blazing saddles (a classic btw)

when the f*** did we get ice cream?.........the ringer

bullshid, i cant hear you. sound off like you got a pair......full metal jacket

this is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun.....FMJ

get your fat azz over there private pyle, oh thats right private pyle, dont make any f'in effort to get to the top of the f'in obstacle, if God wanted you up there, He would have miracled your azz up there by now wouldnt He? i bet if there was some pu**y up on top of the obstacle, you could get up there couldnt you? your azz looks like about 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum pyle, you know that?....FMJ

you climb obstacles like old people f***, you know that pyle?.... FMJ

move it, hustle up, the f'in war will be over by the time we get out there wont it private pyle?....FMJ

move it ladies, azzholes and elbows, hurry up!!!....FMJ

private joker, private cowboy, as soon as you clean your bunks, i want you two turds to clean the head. i want that head so sanitary and squared away that the virgin mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump....FMJ

God was here before the marine core, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but you azz belongs to the core....FMJ

(Joker)...are those live rounds? (Pyle)...7 6 2 millimeter, full metal jacket

what is this mickey mouse shid!!! what in the name of Jesus H Christ are you animals doing in my head!!! why is private pyle out of his bunk after lights out!!! why is private pyle holding that weapon!!! why arent you stomping private pyles guts out!!!

what is your major malfuntion numbnuts!!! Didnt mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child!!!

sorry about getting carried away with the fmj. the first hour of that movie has me laughing my azz off

say hello to my litl friend.....scarface

terrorists??? ah i left the coffee pot on again didnt i? shiiid....now where am i going to bring chicks to f*** when my mom's home???.....clerks 2

dont look at his wee wee honey....clerks 2

i turn down down chicks left and right
your chicks are your left and right....clerks 2

theres only one return ok, and it aint of the king, its of the jedi
oh, star wars geek..
oh, im the geek, look at you two whoopin out your preciouses....clerks 2

well then you must be blind as anne frank cause whats the point of having an internet connection if you're not going to use it to look at wierd pictures of dirty se8 you;ll never have yourself....clerks 2

ok im finished
laugh.gif

LOL! S'ok, PB. I like the 1st 1/2 of FMJ, too. After that, it's kinda boring
tounge.gif

"How do you shoot women and children?"

"Easy.....you just dont lead them as much!"

Let's not forget...

"The only one that can kill Barnes... is Barnes!" Platoon

"TOGA!  TOGA!" (Animal House)

beerchug.gif

"That's not a moon. That's a space station." (Star Wars)

"That' no moon, that's a space station" (Twister)

"On my signal, unleash hell." (Gladiator)

+1 on the Better off Dead quotes, gang. I thought I was the only one who had ever seen that movie.

<!--EDIT|FastCurrey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157183727 -->

Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. My two sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as wse call him. And of course my red hot smokin' wife Carley, who is a stone cold fox.

Pulp Fiction : Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf*****r. Say what one more gd time.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

HEY MOM! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF?

You motorboatin son of a b***h!

I love lamp

That is all for now. I am tired of thinking....:p

Ahhhh, I was waitin' for the FMJ quotes!

"No, it's a Nocturne.  You know.  Frederick Fukkin' Chopin!"  Tombstone

"Y'hear that Ike?!! You tell 'em hell's comin' with me!!" Tombstone

"Gee Ricky, I'm sorry your mom blew up." Better Off Dead

"He's got very good arms." The Princess Bride

"You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!" The Princess Bride

"Doesn't he turn to dust if the sun hits him before noon?" Better Off Dead

--Wag--

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms."  outlaw josie wales
"Jesus has a hardon for Marines."  fmj
"If they'd a' cremated the sumbich, we'd be kickin' that Mr Bandit's azz around the moon by now." smokey
"My hat blew off Daddy. I hope yer gd head was in it." smokey

Also... every line from Chuck Norris is a classic!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Un-Caged
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157205884 -->

*Blondie I'm going to kill you !!!! Good bad and the ugly
*Do you feel lucky punk-- Dirty Harry
*%^*(*^()&()&^%##--The freak sitting on the rock eating the dogs leg--The Hills have Eyes
*You are one UGLY Mother F___R Predator

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157211684 -->

deebo!!!you got knocked the fug out!!!...friday
i got mind control over deebo,he be like shut the fug up!...i be quiet,but when he leave...i be talkin again....friday

Let off some steam Bennet" Commando

Remember when I said, I'd kill you last? I lied." Commando

Whats wrong? CIA got you pushing too many pencils? Predator

My men are not expendable. And I dont do this kind of work" Predator

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when we come for youuuuuuuuu....Dude, you gotta learn the words! Sorry-we normally only do the chorus!" if you dont know where this is from.....

I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all out of bubble gum" (i forgot where its from)

Hasta La Vista, Baby" T2

Your name is Buck, right? And you came here to F**K, right? WHAM!" Kill Bill Vol.1

Did you really think it was going to be that easy? You know, for a second there-yeah, I did. Silly rabbit..." Kill Bill Vol.1

I live my life a quarter mile at a time...for those 9 seconds or less, Im free" Fast n The Furious 1

Good brakes! Veeerrrrrrryyyy good brakes!" Gone in 60 seconds:p

Back