Took the girl and my squeeze for a ride

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
Told the squeeze "get on the bike, we're ridin today." We started cruisin towards Eaton, OH and saw that the County fair was ended. So, we shot up to Hueston Woods. While taking a break and overlooking the Beach, I spot an 08 Busa (orange and black) cruisin through the parking lot. Sweeet lookin 08. finally a chance to see one up-close. He pulls up and immediately we start checkin-out each other's bikes. I didn't know thw orange and black had mettallic flakes in it...AWESOME! We flapped our gums a while and finally I asked "you on the Org.?)" "Yes". he said. I am Warbird13. Too cool, I finally gotto meet an Org. member in-person, and see the 08 upclose. Nice to have met ya Warbird13, take it easy and be safe. We'll hafta go for a ride sometime.

sorry no pics of the beach, didnt get that close, looked like there was a beached whale and alot of people were tryin to push it back to the water. I didnt know whales swam in fresh-water lakes...hmm!

I look forward to meeting more Org members, if you see me out stop me and say HI!

Beached whale, Ohio
rock.gif

Ain't that the greatest...

'Like family' until you actually get to meet one...then simply 'family'.

beerchug.gif

Damn, I live in Eaton. Only have my Harley there right now. Busa is in NC.

Told the squeeze "get on the bike, we're ridin today." We started cruisin towards Eaton, OH and saw that the County fair was ended. So, we shot up to Hueston Woods. While taking a break and overlooking the Beach, I spot an 08 Busa (orange and black) cruisin through the parking lot. Sweeet lookin 08. finally a chance to see one up-close. He pulls up and immediately we start checkin-out each other's bikes. I didn't know thw orange and black had mettallic flakes in it...AWESOME! We flapped our gums a while and finally I asked "you on the Org.?)"  "Yes". he said. I am Warbird13. Too cool, I finally gotto meet an Org. member in-person, and see the 08 upclose. Nice to have met ya Warbird13, take it easy and be safe. We'll hafta go for a ride sometime.

sorry no pics of the beach, didnt get that close, looked like there was a beached whale and alot of people were tryin to push it back to the water. I didnt know whales swam in fresh-water lakes...hmm!

I look forward to meeting more Org members, if you see me out stop me and say HI!
Thats pretty wild man. Thats my best riding buddy that you met. He stopped by where I work that night about ten. He said he'd been out riding all day and stopped at huston woods and ran into an org memeber. He said you were real cool. I love his bike. He let me bring it home from the dealer for him the day he bought it and it was such a blast. I have an 03 myself. We will all have together sometime and take a ride.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
screamin kanji @ Aug. 03 2008 said:
1502565[/ATTACH] PM]
Told the squeeze "get on the bike, we're ridin today." We started cruisin towards Eaton, OH and saw that the County fair was ended. So, we shot up to Hueston Woods. While taking a break and overlooking the Beach, I spot an 08 Busa (orange and black) cruisin through the parking lot. Sweeet lookin 08. finally a chance to see one up-close. He pulls up and immediately we start checkin-out each other's bikes. I didn't know thw orange and black had mettallic flakes in it...AWESOME! We flapped our gums a while and finally I asked "you on the Org.?)"  "Yes". he said. I am Warbird13. Too cool, I finally gotto meet an Org. member in-person, and see the 08 upclose. Nice to have met ya Warbird13, take it easy and be safe. We'll hafta go for a ride sometime.

Thats pretty wild man. Thats my best riding buddy that you met. He stopped by where I work that night about ten. He said he'd been out riding all day and stopped at huston woods and ran into an org memeber. He said you were real cool. I love his bike. He let me bring it home from the dealer for him the day he bought it and it was such a blast. I have an 03 myself. We will all have together sometime and take a ride.
taking a ride sounds cool. let me know. almost through Eaton on my way to Hueston woods quite a bit.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back