Took a few pics of Bessie today...

Looki'n good-- is it an 01--- mine is too-- i can sit in the garage and just look at it after a good ride swilli'n a brew or two or three--... Now you made me want to show off mine----

She looks great, MC, and the shield on the hump is a really nice touch. What's the translation? Most important, hope your wife feels better this week. PS You ought to use one of those mean lookin' photos for your signature line.

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,19:28)
(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 17 2006,21:23) Nice looking bike there Buddy, Was expecting some spit shine boots though... Something only a Fellow MARINE  could appreciate. That Base housing behind you? Where you stationed?
No, not base housing, just part of a sub-division.  I am stationed out at NAS Whiting Field in Milton, Fl.

Semper Fidelis
Air Winger Huh??....Semper Fi Brother!!!

dude i thought you were a "little person" in the 1st pic of you, where later in the stand up pic i realized you were squating.

(smokin_gunz @ Sep. 18 2006,09:14) dude i thought you were a "little person" in the 1st pic of you, where later in the stand up pic i realized you were squating.
Yeah, me too. I was thinking.."That MC guy is a midget who rides a Busa...kewl". Then I saw the one of him standing up and thought "Don't ever tell that dude you thought he was a midget! He might just bite your head off and poop in your neck for a remark like that!" You don't need a Roadlock with those gunz!
muscle.gif
One look from you and instead of stealing your bike, they would be waxing it for you!

Oh, nice bike by the way!

I am just a little guy... you should see the people that I hang out with!
smile.gif

Excellent pics Shawn...  love the color.

One of these days, I'm gonna learn how to post a pic of my ride !!

all_coholic.gif

Ankoma.jpg

Nice Bike, Sean.  I met you down in Pensicola about a month ago (Bike Night at Sonic).  On my way back to Louisiana I had the misfortune of watching as my parked bike lost balance and fell over,
crazy.gif
 taking out the brake handle and scratching up the panels.
mad.gif

I did make it home OK and look forward to getting back down that way again soon.
I liked your mods so much that I am working on putting some into my bike.(mp3, shift light, auto com)
Take care.
freeway.jpg

(rlbowers3 @ Sep. 19 2006,12:46) Nice Bike, Sean.  I met you down in Pensicola about a month ago (Bike Night at Sonic).  On my way back to Louisiana I had the misfortune of watching as my parked bike lost balance and fell over,
crazy.gif
 taking out the brake handle and scratching up the panels.
mad.gif

I did make it home OK and look forward to getting back down that way again soon.
I liked your mods so much that I am working on putting some into my bike.(mp3, shift light, auto com)
Take care.
freeway.jpg
Awesome! Anything that I can help with, please let me know. I installed everything myself, so I definately have some lessons learned!

Shawn

(over200 @ Sep. 18 2006,06:12)
(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 17 2006,21:23) Nice looking bike there Buddy, Was expecting some spit shine boots though... Something only a Fellow MARINE  could appreciate. That Base housing behind you? Where you stationed?
No, not base housing, just part of a sub-division.  I am stationed out at NAS Whiting Field in Milton, Fl.

Semper Fidelis
I know you siad " Air wing " with a smile, hey pappy it wouldnt be that clean if your rode it once in a while
wink.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 19 2006,15:07)
(over200 @ Sep. 18 2006,06:12)

Semper Fidelis
I know you said " Air wing " with a smile, hey pappy it wouldnt be that clean if your rode it once in a while  
wink.gif
Dannnggg!

laugh.gif

Back