Took a few pics of Bessie today...

(busacruz @ Sep. 17 2006,20:24) cleans up nicely, hope the better half gets ta feeling better
Thanks! I hope she feels better too - If she doesn't soon, it's going to be a long week!
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,20:26)
(busacruz @ Sep. 17 2006,20:24) cleans up nicely, hope the better half gets ta feeling better
Thanks!  I hope she feels better too - If she doesn't soon, it's going to be a long week!
smile.gif
prayers sent to ya and her brotha
sad.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,17:34) Mr. Burgler - YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS!
with that scarecrow behind the bike, i bet you dont have to worry about the birds roosting on it either do you?
all_coholic.gif

Lookin good there, thats one clean ride. i like the roadlok, i need to ask santa one of those.

(badassbusa03 @ Sep. 17 2006,20:37)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,17:34) Mr. Burgler - YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS!
with that scarecrow behind the bike, i bet you dont have to worry about the birds roosting on it either do you?  
all_coholic.gif

Lookin good there, thats one clean ride. i like the roadlok, i need to ask santa one of those.
laugh.gif

What's wrong with how she looks? Nothing in my opinion, but what do I know? Hope the better half is feeling better soon.

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 17 2006,20:42) What's wrong with how she looks?  Nothing in my opinion, but what do I know?  Hope the better half is feeling better soon.
Thanks - on both counts!

Nice work brother! You are one mean looking mofo!

Glad to see the roadlok.

Nice looking bike there Buddy, Was expecting some spit shine boots though... Something only a Fellow MARINE could appreciate. That Base housing behind you? Where you stationed?

(KoK-LoL @ Sep. 17 2006,21:23) Nice looking bike there Buddy, Was expecting some spit shine boots though... Something only a Fellow MARINE  could appreciate. That Base housing behind you? Where you stationed?
No, not base housing, just part of a sub-division. I am stationed out at NAS Whiting Field in Milton, Fl.

Semper Fidelis!

DSC04992.JPG

The bike looks great Shawn! I wanted to clean mine today and never got to it. I did get out on her for about an hour which was great!! Thats all of the time I had today!! Today was gorgeous out to!! You have a bunch of cool mods on your bike. I like it my friend!! Hope all is well at home!

Thanks again for all the comments... as for the mods... wel, got some more stuff in work!
smile.gif

How come you marines never SMILE??? Put your game face away for 10 seconds and SMILE!!!

Bike looks great Shawn.
beerchug.gif

Back