Too cold

Oh Stop it !!! Ok I got something for ya ...just tell me what color :whistle:
how about 1 to match your Busa ? just tell me what color :poke:

SnuggieGreen.jpg

-15 here this morning, And 2 feet exactly of snow yesterday. I hope part of it gets off for the drive over Saturday. But if not we can handle it anyway.:thumbsup:

Oh Stop it !!! Ok I got something for ya ...just tell me what color :whistle:
how about 1 to match your Busa ? just tell me what color :poke:

:poke: Vigor Blue :thumbsup: :rofl::rofl:

its rare for Oklahoma to be colder than Wyoming! its been cold here, but it dosent seem so bad.

maybe it was that week i spent in Hawaii:whistle::laugh:

well I took the Busa out to drop and pick up movies this afternoon. 49 degrees. This morning snow and low to mid 30's

-17 hmmm that :laugh:

I have piled snow that is chest deep on each side of my driveway. I dont think it will be safe to get the bike out without weeks of 50 degree days and a good rain.

Was -10 over here in Missouri this morning. Set a new record (was -8 previously) cold temp for here too.
When I lived up in northern Illinois -10 wasn't unusual at all (I seen daytime highs of that), but not common around here at all.
One morning up there, the weather man was saying it was -30 with a 30 some mph wind, making for a -93 wind chill. I could type a whole page of cold weather stories about that god forsaken place.

I dont think I would like it that cold. It was 20 degrees here this morning. They say its going to be in the 60's here Monday:cheerleader: Time to ride

Back