Too cold

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
OMG! This was temp on my morning drive.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1297342939774.jpg

wish it was that warm...heading out the door in about 5 minutes and it is 8 degrees out there, don't know about the wind chill :banghead: they say we may get into the 50's by next Tuesday, i am sooo ready :beerchug:

wish it was that warm...heading out the door in about 5 minutes and it is 8 degrees out there, don't know about the wind chill :banghead: they say we may get into the 50's by next Tuesday, i am sooo ready :beerchug:

Semi, that's negative 17 bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

One reason why I'm so thankful I live along the gulf coast. :laugh:

Y'all stay warm.

We need a smiley with chattering teeth....lol

-15 degrees here in Milwaukee on my way to work. Its now warmed up to a balmy -5 degrees since the sun came out.
International Motorcycle Show in Chicago this weekend. Usually getting ready for Summer by then. Not looking so good this year... :whistle:

Psssssssssssst

Thats a Neg 17

It was below 0 deg here in KC too. I'm ready for summer. If any of you hear me say anything about being too hot this summer, please smack me right in the chops!:laugh:

When I got up this morning it was -27 F ::11 with NO WINDCHILL factor ! Our new low record of all times (well in recorded times (last 105 years anyway)) . And with 18" of additional SNOW :whistle: . The only time I've ever been in temps this low was when I was in the Arctic :poke:

Really, I didn't move to Oklahoma for this STUFF :laugh:

Al Gore is laughing all the way to the bank...

AN INCONVENIENT LIE....

Not to be completely out of the loop, but isn't this just what Global Warming is supposed to be doing?

Its raising the Earths temperature, not necessarily our weather. Isn't it supposed to make the winter colder, and the summer hotter? Make the storms more severe (like 18" of snow overnight basically) and ridiculous wind chills (like the -22 it was this morning?)
I thought that was what it was supposed to do. Cold colder, and Hot hotter. Might just be my interpretation of it.. :beerchug:

Back