Tonight Is the NIGHT!  Busa Vs. Cobra

I'll post it when I get home tonight. Called and answered
smile.gif

(not the 1st time btw)

Put a built 750HP small block Chevy, with a Porsche G50 trans axle into an Ultima GTR chassis. You could push the 200 MPH mark (on 4 wheels) for less than 60K (and almost keep up with the Busa's acceleration)! That's the direction I'm going for my "Speed Fix".
biggrin.gif

well you didnt specify if it is from a standing or flying start..i think it would make a difference......the busa for sure if its from a standing start, and could be pretty close if its flying...good luck to both of you.....and godspeed!

any update? Where in dallas are you going to do this, i am in Rockwall and would love to see it go down in person. PM me if you wanna ride sometime.

My buddy has a mean stang ford motorsports block 4 bolt maine 302 stroked and bored to a 347 heads intake etc flow tested to a specific number a huge ass supercharger intercooler I think F1 or something done by Larocca in NJ 667 Hp at the rear wheels with pulleys to make 800 he had 30 G's in the motor auburn locker special axles strengthen the unibody so it dont twist roll cage inside wheels tires street legal drag slicks special shocks etc and so on all that money and I dont think it would even beat my Busa on the street mostly cause of traction. You can hook up on the traction enhancers they use at a strip but when he let me drive it I took off he said put it in 3rd and punch it so I did rolling along at 40 MPH it pulled hard nice but not what I was expecting then out of the corner of my eye I see the boost guage go up and wham the motor hit rev limiter while smoking the rear tires off I mean split second from 3000 when the boost came in to 7500 faster than I could let off. It will be interesting to see with street legal tires (oh yah my buddys car shocks make the front end come up and it handles like hell) on a regular road 1000HP to hook up will be tough

I'd love to race that stang against mine......maybe you can bring it to the next "king of the streets" challenge.
Mine puts out 1330+rwhp, w/ a twin setup, and has run a best of 8.33@167 so far.....I think the plan is to meet in NM somewhere.

Back