Toddler tackled

Once again stupid A$$ parents not watching their kids!!!
Who the h3ll lets their kid any where near those steroid pumped a$$es, that crap pi$$es me off!
The owners of the stadium and the team as well as any one else in charge around there should be hung! JMHO!

Seen that this morning on the news. Tough little kid.

They interviewed the Mom....she says turn your head and..... The Dad was the one who picked up the kid I did not even see the Mom.

Not bashing....no one was at fault here, just an accident. Mom must have felt bad for not being next to her kid and was defending herself.

WTF!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

The only thing I will say is I don’t think it was very smart allowing a 4 year old kid in the end zone. It apparently was tolerated and allowed by all when it should not have been tolerated or allowed by anyone.

IMO

The thing that hits me is how close the pads are to the back (side) of the end zone! Certainly no place for any spectator to be standing, never mind a toddler!

let me first say that I do not think the Little guy should have been on the field. But with that said I don't think we need to judge his parents buy saying that they were not watching him. I have a 4 year old my self and he can get into stuff and trouble at the drop of a hat. I was watching him the other day rideing his bike in the drive way the little one I do have and look up to say hello to the neighbor and when I turned around he was already in the street and this was just a second mind you had to go jurk his butt up with a quickness told him he is to never go in the street unless I am watching. I know how the little boys parents feel it happens to all parents and if you have kids you know this. Just my 2 cents

(rubber2burn @ Apr. 24 2007,12:44) let me first say that I do not think the Little guy should have been on the field.  But with that said I don't think we need to judge his parents buy saying that they were not watching him.  I have a 4 year old my self and he can get into stuff and trouble at the drop of a hat.  I was watching him the other day rideing his bike in the drive way the little one I do have and look up to say hello to the neighbor and when I turned around he was already in the street and this was just a second mind you had to go jurk his butt up with a quickness told him he is to never go in the street unless I am watching.  I know how the little boys parents feel it happens to all parents and if you have kids you know this.  Just my 2 cents
I am not saying the parent was jacked up for not specifically watching him at the moment of the tackle.

But I am saying I personally don’t think it was a wise decision to allow the child on the field in the first place (as you already eluded to).

Bu yes, kids are there one minute, and gone the next. They are quick little escape artists lol

We all know a lot about kids. So why in the heck was this child left in that area
rock.gif
Both parents are negligent. It's not an accident when you place a toddler in harms way. I'm glad he's okay and you can tell that the player was visibly shaken by this. I'll bet that policy changes.

Flame on, but there's no excuse for ignoring your children. You, as parents are responsible. He could have easily been killed.

You can tell that receiver did his best. When he turned his head toward the child and made a visual it looks like he drew his head back as far as he could and tried to embrace the little boy as he impacted him. Great job to him for minimizing the damage.

+1 on the receiver doing the best he could to minimize the impact
beerchug.gif

back when i played, we always had kids hanging around the sides and ends of the practice field...occasionally one of them would get run over, that's how they learn to stay out of the way...accidents happen and hopefully you live to learn from them
maybe i grew up a little rough but parents do the best they can and pray that the Good Lord looks out for the young ones when they escape and run into harm's way...that kid is going to have a cool scar and a great story when he grows up

doesnt the kid know you cant tackle in the end zone? some peoples kids huh. j/k
yea parents need to be more on the ball... no pun intended.

Colorado State has a policy that allows families to roam the sidelines during spring football games. [/Quote]

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

The female newscaster stated, "I'm not going to judge", but we all know damn well what she meant by that...she was condemning the parents as they should be.

For their own safety, kids should be a minimum age to be that close to the field...4 years old?!?!?! Now these parents have likely ruined it for everybody cause next year you will likely have to be around 16 just to be on the field and 18 w/out a parent.

And who is the idiot that designed that football stadium? Hmmm, let's see...a football field totals 120 yards so let's make the stadium field 125 yards long. Oh yeah, it is pretty confined...well, we'll just put some of those gym mats up against the concrete walls.
guns.gif

unbelieveable!!
SHOCKED.gif
seen it and still don't believe it.reciever did a hell of a job taking the major blow.

One tough kid
bowdown.gif

Back